Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Noodlewhores physically abuse their babies to make them look more white

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/unk4d2/over_a_million_likes_on_tiktok_asian_woman_trying/

Daily reminder noodlewhores are soulless evil demons. Worst part about this shit is that it doesn't even work: you can't get a white nose by pinching it jfl. They also try this shit with their sons and make them jump rope and drink milk to make them taller. Of course this doesn't work either as it's all genetics you dumb bitches :feelstastyman:

By the way, this is the same shit they did in the past with footbinding, which they blame on ricecels now. Pathetic two-faced whores.

Don't insult Hitler like that. If Hitler knew about the nature of noodlewhores he would've had only disgust for them.
yes, hitler was based for killing jews too

Fucking retards :lul:

You ever notice how chinks have noses more similar to niggers yet delude themselves into thinking they have noses like europeans/middle easterners? lel

Daily reminder noodlewhores are soulless evil demons. Worst part about this shit is that it doesn't even work: you can't get a white nose by pinching it jfl. They also try this shit with their sons and make them jump rope and drink milk to make them taller. Of course this doesn't work either as it's all genetics you dumb bitches :feelstastyman:
Deathnics will mutilate themselves just for the chance to look white. They will turn themselves into frankensteins just to look white (human).

they are like hitler
Even worse.
Don't insult Hitler like that. If Hitler knew about the nature of noodlewhores he would've had only disgust for them.
Hitler is not worse than Noodle Whores. Hitler approved other races' existing, he had no problem with Asians having their own countries. Meanwhile, Noodle Whores desire the irradication of their men in exchange for Caucasion cock.

Noodlewhores are self-hating which is why they want to be bred by white men.

Top 3 facial features that are considered the ugliest in Asia: 1. chinky eyes 2. wide nose 3. flat face. I.e. the average chink :lul:
Yeah, this is why I argue that, as long as a MENA is not too dark skinned, they will mog 100% of chinks since they will have round eyes, slim nose, and normal face. Although even a swarthy Arab will usually still mog many asians. It's also why Turks are moggers among Asians since they are mixed with Iranians and ancient Indo-Aryans

Yeah, this is why I argue that, as long as a MENA is not too dark skinned, they will mog 100% of chinks since they will have round eyes, slim nose, and normal face. Although even a swarthy Arab will usually still mog many asians. It's also why Turks are moggers among Asians since they are mixed with Iranians and ancient Indo-Aryans
Literally everyone else mogs Asian males, it's not something to be proud of.

Only thing that works is fertilizer in the shoes

NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CANT SAY OUR SEMITIC NIGGER CHINK NOSES UGLY!!!! DAS RACIST!!

Literally everyone else mogs Asian males, it's not something to be proud of.
I've been heightmogged by some 5'11 asian guys before, if that means anything.

Do south indian men mog asian men?
Asians are cucking themselves for the white man.
I wouldn't mind Noodle Whores mixing with white men if they did it in china/korea/hapan

A Hapa in East = Mogger

A Hapa in West = Subhuman

I wouldn't mind Noodle Whores mixing with white men if they did it in china/korea/hapan

A Hapa in East = Mogger

A Hapa in West = Subhuman
That would be genocide tbh. Noodlewhores are so self-hating that they rather not have kids with Asian men at all if it means not having access to white men.

But say if Japan imported sperm from White donors in the West, their birth rate will rapidly start to increase while the men remain virgin for life. Only that the next generation will all be mongrels with the original unmixed pure-blooded ethnicity gone extinct.

"

Coping chink whore.

This is the life of the average deathnic living in the west. They grow up being self-consious about their deathnic traits even from a young age. Even from a young age, they end up comparing themselves to whites. I myself NEVER experienced shit like this as a kid, I never hated my physical traits, though that was obviously due to the fact that I didn't look like a deathnic or a shitskin.

That would be genocide tbh. Noodlewhores are so self-hating that they rather not have kids with Asian men at all if it means not having access to white men.

But say if Japan imported sperm from White donors in the West, their birth rate will rapidly start to increase while the men remain virgin for life. Only that the next generation will all be mongrels with the original unmixed pure-blooded ethnicity gone extinct.
Noodlewhores are the devil in human form. Disgusting folks.

Noodlewhores are the devil in human form. Disgusting folks.
Blame white men who want to impregnate these gooks. If it wasn't for them the entire Asian race would've gone voluntarily extinct with no way to exist matrilineally in muttbreeds.

So? Subhumans shouldn't breed. Why SHOULD asian men continue to exist if they are willingly NOT raping their women into impregnation? Rice men are cucks who thought they could live the "white western" lifestyle and now they are paying dearly for it.
But say if Japan imported sperm from White donors in the West, their birth rate will rapidly start to increase while the men remain virgin for life.
Or the asian men can grow a spine and import some Russian/Ukranian bitches and breed them. But Asian men are not interested in sex.
Only that the next generation will all be mongrels with the original unmixed pure-blooded ethnicity gone extinct.
And those mongrels will be genetically superior to the unmixed Japanese.

Compare this half-Japanese, half Algerian VS full Japanese.

The half Algerian Japanese girl is MASSIVE mogger

Algerian Hapa
ek20130408a1a.jpg

So? Subhumans shouldn't breed. Why SHOULD asian men continue to exist if they are willingly NOT raping their women into impregnation? Rice men are cucks who thought they could live the "white western" lifestyle and now they are paying dearly for it.

Or the asian men can grow a spine and import some Russian/Ukranian bitches and breed them. But Asian men are not interested in sex.

And those mongrels will be genetically superior to the unmixed Japanese.

Compare this half-Japanese, half Algerian VS full Japanese.

The half Algerian Japanese girl is MASSIVE mogger

View attachment 612353
young-chinese-woman-mat-wright630x354.jpg
It's better to maintain racial purity than to mongrelize. If the latter can't happen, then it's best to go completely extinct.

You’re supporting cuckoldry if you support race mixing. Being a mongrel is the worst kind of existence and I know this first-hand.

Man asians are the biggest white worshippers

If the Asian Y chromosome goes extinct the race is already dead. Hapas in general are dysfunctional abominations.

Cope, they are interested in sex. They're just too pussy to get it.

The governments in East Asia should forcefully arrange native women to marry native men and incentivize pure-blooded children by providing more housing and welfare to nuclear families.
If the Asian Y chromosome goes extinct the race is already dead. Hapas in general are dysfunctional abominations.
Being a mutt of anything is an abomination.

Man asians are the biggest white worshippers
Ironic you say that while posting with a Trunks avatar (a blonde Hapa):feelshaha:
Cope, they are interested in sex. They're just too pussy to get it.
That's what I meant. They're too pussy to get it, which kinda means they dont care enough to breed
It's better to maintain racial purity than to mongrelize.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit, and I'm amazed you'd even say that. It's better to improve your race's genetics by mixing with superior races.

This is why Somalis mixed with Arabs are BETTER than pure Somalis

1050887_483823_450319785038217_1081765473_n_jpg7708582e4833c2d940e30a89edbb2f04
DSC_4348c_0.jpg

This is why Anatolians mixed with Albanians are BETTER than pure Anatolians

Anatolian5
Anatolian4

This is why Indians mixed with Iranians are BETTER than pure Indians.

_87467370_87467202.jpg
group-of-happy-gypsy-indian-children-desert-village-india-picture-id507276910

And, of course, this is why a Mulatto like you is better than a pure Nigger.

If the latter can't happen
Why not?
then it's best to go completely extinct.
No it isn't JFL:feelskek: It's best to improve your genetics
You’re supporting cuckoldry if you support race mixing. Being a mongrel is the worst kind of existence and I know this first-hand.
No, if Japanese MEN are breeding white WOMEN, that is not cuckholdry. That is conquest. When Ottomans and Barbar Pirates captured and fucked white slave girls, that was cuckholdry according to you??? lmao

Just a dbz fan thats all
Trunks is a hapa who's asian manlet father (Begita) married a whore white woman (Bulma) and his hair goes from chink black to aryan blonde, and his eyes go from souless black to aryan green:feelskek: DBZ is white-worship like all other anime

It's LITERALLY a transformation of a chink ascending and changing into an aryan:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Trunks is a hapa who's asian manlet father (Begita) married a whore white woman (Bulma) and his hair goes from chink black to aryan blonde, and his eyes go from souless black to aryan green:feelskek: DBZ is white-worship like all other anime

It's LITERALLY a transformation of a chink ascending and changing into an aryan:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
How is vegeta asian isnt he from outer space???
trunks hass blue eyes tho

Why is this what part of chink genes gives them a wide nose?
They just naturally have wide noses. No different than how Europeans have naturally slim nose.
How is vegeta asian isnt he from outer space???
He's clearly meant to look Asian:feelstastyman:
trunks hass blue eyes tho
same thing. and SS's have greenish-blue eyes if we're being technical. Still a white trait.
are only improving their looks, not their genetics
Good looks = Improved genetics. It's literally the same thing. Improving your genes means improving your looks.
they are all founders of impressive civilizations.
This has literally NOTHING to do with this. Just because they made civilizations doesn't mean they dont have inferior genes that can be improved by racemixing. Italians made Rome, yet an Italian will have better genes if they mix with a taller, whiter, blue eyed German.

The children of those half MENA/half white couples cucked the pirates surrounding unmixed clansmen.
What? You worded this weird, idk what you mean

They just naturally have wide noses. No different than how Europeans have naturally slim nose.

He's clearly meant to look Asian:feelstastyman:

same thing. and SS's have greenish-blue eyes if we're being technical. Still a white trait.

Good looks = Improved genetics. It's literally the same thing. Improving your genes means improving your looks.

This has literally NOTHING to do with this. Just because they made civilizations doesn't mean they dont have inferior genes that can be improved by racemixing. Italians made Rome, yet an Italian will have better genes if they mix with a taller, whiter, blue eyed German.

What? You worded this weird, idk what you mean
I can't do this debate right now. I'm too tired to proofread my posts I deleted that post.

Bullshit. Utter bullshit, and I'm amazed you'd even say that. It's better to improve your race's genetics by mixing with superior races.

No it isn't JFL:feelskek: It's best to improve your genetics
I doubt the average Asian/Curry male would get the chance to racemix.

I will admit, even though he has virtilgo, it doesn't explain all the changes to his facial features. Alot of MJ fans will deny that.
He obviously had plastic surgery

Asians are cucking themselves for the white man.
It's not just asians tho, whores in here go crazy for white cock. Did you not experience any of that growing up? Assuming you grew up here that is.

It's not just asians tho, whores in here go crazy for white cock. Did you not experience any of that growing up? Assuming you grew up here that is.
I grew up in the U.S. but I had a coalburning white grandmother who only slept and had children with Tyrones.

I grew up in the U.S. but I had a coalburning white grandmother who only slept and had children with Tyrones.
:what: Well that's definitely not what I was talking about xd, but speaking of white woman who only fuck Tyrones, they seem to be obsessed with men from here. I've met so many men who somehow got a white gringa gf and who are going to marry her to get their green card, it's crazy. A few years ago I was talking to an Uber driver while on the ride and even he somehow pulled off a white gf from the USA, at least that's what he told me.

:what: Well that's definitely not what I was talking about xd, but speaking of white woman who only fuck Tyrones, they seem to be obsessed with men from here. I've met so many men who somehow got a white gringa gf and who are going to marry her to get their green card, it's crazy. A few years ago I was talking to an Uber driver while on the ride and even he somehow pulled off a white gf from the USA, at least that's what he told me.
My white grandmother was born in the DR too. She's not an American Anglo, her dad was a Spaniard.

She fucked Dominican blacks because she said that her mom was very racist. She still dislikes Haitians tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back