Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhores get on my nerves

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I despise noodlewhores like no other. Those race traitor toilets really think leaving their Ricecels and marrying white cumskins are going to produce same white offspring :feelskek: too bad they don't realize they are creating more Elliott Rodgers for society...Ricecels need to Genghismaxx and enslave these noodles once again like its 11th century mongolia

I despise noodlewhores like no other. Those race traitor toilets really think leaving their Ricecels and marrying white cumskins are going to produce same white offspring :feelskek: too bad they don't realize they are creating more Elliott Rodgers for society...Ricecels need to Genghismaxx and enslave these noodles once again like its 11th century mongolia
Ghenghismaxx, u say? :feelshehe:EE, here I come, mang:feelsaww:

Genghis is required more than ever today...
My rice ass agrees 1000%, mang. We the rice simply can not keep letting our forefather spin in his grave forever, mang

Ricecels need to Genghismaxx and enslave these noodles once again like its 11th century mongolia
funny i was just listening to throat singing music about genghis khan lol

My rice ass agrees 1000%, mang. We the rice simply can not keep letting our forefather spin in his grave forever, mang
Bring back the honor of the imperial palace, bring back the Great Khan, reclaim the whores..GO RICE!!! Full Himalayan support from an incel curry ..

don't despise them. The problem is that ricemales are short and ugly. Noodles just go for white males because they meet the Golden Ratio more and are taller.

don't despise them. The problem is that ricemales are short and ugly. Noodles just go for white males because they meet the Golden Ratio more and are taller.
So the noodles are only suddenly aware that rice are ugly after so many centuries have passed ??? its just they are given too much freedom to whore around... catch these fckin noodlewhores...gotta catch em all ( in Pokemon go)

I don't get why they like white guys so much.

Is it mainly just south east Asians? Apparently east Asians are much smarter on average.

I don't get why they like white guys so much.

Is it mainly just south east Asians? Apparently east Asians are much smarter on average.
They attach high value to white males, meanwhile the ricecels study their ass out to prove nothing

So the noodles are only suddenly aware that rice are ugly after so many centuries have passed ??? its just they are given too much freedom to whore around... catch these fckin noodlewhores...gotta catch em all ( in Pokemon go)
They realized that when the world became globalized and they were exposed to European males. Until then they were happy with ricemales because they hadn't met whites.

Pinduoduo is like the fastest growing company in China. Slant eye slaves pay me for every investment dolla.

They realized that when the world became globalized and they were exposed to European males. Until then they were happy with ricemales because they hadn't met whites.
Brutal ..they wanna exterminate the ricecel population en masse and create new Eurasian race

Pinduoduo is like the fastest growing company in China. Slant eye slaves pay me for every investment dolla.
The name sounds quite bouncy..mogs me

Brutal ..they wanna exterminate the ricecel population en masse and create new Eurasian race
Noodles will fuck any race these days. In Singapore they fuck curries a lot. They're even opening up to blacks these days.

Wasn't genghis khan green eyed ?

Noodles will fuck any race these days. In Singapore they fuck curries a lot. They're even opening up to blacks these days.
Shit brutal.. Ricecels on suicide watch

Genghis khan is a race mixer

the proof is his descendants. His descendants are literally mutt russians it is obvious they would be more white

he is not an example of chad because he only got shit through rape n shit
Cope more.
He had green eyes and was tall.

It's well known that Asian women are more eugenical than Hitler ever was. Whites only.

They attach high value to white males, meanwhile the ricecels study their ass out to prove nothing

I wonder why though. I mean, I'm white and I like white people but... asians are fine too.

Also it's better for society not to mix IMHO. However I don't think people are taught that so maybe they don't think of it, especially the women.

theyre cute and i want to fuck one. but i cant because im an incel

Ricecels are too soyified for that.

They're the most spineless race they won't do anything kk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back