Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore asks how to help her ricecel brother get laid, gets absolutely obliterated in comments

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Of course her boyfriend is tall and white:

It just so happens :lul::lul::lul::lul: literal meme gender :feelsclown:

ofc like 50%+ noodles are fucking whites jfl.

God Women are so Dumb

*inahels* JUST. SO. HAPPENS. :lul:

ofc like 50%+ noodles are fucking whites jfl.
90% of noodles are fucking whites tbh, some are just betabuxxing a ricecel later in life because most white men are smart enough to not flush their genes down the toilet and make an army of little ERs.

I have no idea how ricecels in the west can keep it up without going in a killing spree tbh

At least she pretends to care about her brother. That's more than most foids will do.

Asian women don't like white men

White men are most discriminated in the west, no women dates us

How tall is her bf?
Her brother is 5 foot 7 jfl he ain't getting pussy

At least she pretends to care about her brother. That's more than most foids will do.
That's even worse. At least if she was openly hostile it would be easier to for her brother to hate her. Imagine having a sister who supposedly wants to "help" you while flaunting her tall white Chad boyfriend around all while saying race and height don't matter. Absolute suifuel jfl.

That's even worse. At least if she was openly hostile it would be easier to for her brother to hate her. Imagine having a sister who supposedly wants to "help" you while flaunting her tall white Chad boyfriend around all while saying race and height don't matter. Absolute suifuel jfl.
She even mentioned her bf is 6 foot 2 when no one asked her:feelsbadman:

Personality is expected like most things, LMS is your degree.

You think someone will be accepted to any workplace simply with a hs degree, even with the best social skills.

Most people don't have exceptional personalities, if they did, this world would be much better:bluepill:.

Based ricecel is aware of how much of a racist whore his sister is

Based ricecel is aware of how much of a racist whore his sister is
Yet he don't do anything about it

She goes fucking 6 foot 2 white Chad while he is donating to twitch e girls

Middle East has best policy

Yet he don't do anything about it

She goes fucking 6 foot 2 white Chad while he is donating to twitch e girls

Middle East has best policy
What can he do about it without ruining his own life? If he stones her on GTA V, he will get a 5 star wanted level

*inahels* JUST. SO. HAPPENS. :lul:

"it just so happens.."
Can't make that shit up

What can he do about it without ruining his own life? If he stones her on GTA V, he will get a 5 star wanted level
Ban Asian women from dating white men in America

Or accept it, watch as 1000s hapas roam the streets like Mortys in rock and Morty

More like 70% + tbh. I think western living sub6 Asian guys are the only race that has it worse than than ugly white guys. It will only get worse too.

One of his friends said it might be harder for Asian guys to date nowadays, but it's never been an obstacle for me or any of my friends.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

LMFAO deep down she knows why he can't get a foid but puts on this BS act anyway. Deep down she knows she is whitu Cocku onrry but still puts on this act.

Always tall guys, trade just be white for just be tall

Asian women don't like white men

White men are most discriminated in the west, no women dates us

How tall is her bf?
Her brother is 5 foot 7 jfl he ain't getting pussy

No women like white men. I see Asian women drooling over normie black dudes, all the time. Like at the supposed rate noodles chase white men but exceeding that.

It's more over for white men than asian men, in global terms.

No women like white men. I see Asian women drooling over normie black dudes, all the time. Like at the supposed rate noodles chase white men but exceeding that.

It's more over for white men than asian men, in global terms.
Ikr, Indian men mog every man, they get prime pussy all the time

Sadiq Khan 2020

"It just so happens :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: "

@PPEcel @AllanKing how do you deal with this

"but it's never been an obstacle for me"

don't
you
tell
me

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
This post has to be a LARP

Seems like every time I click a reddit link from here the comments have been spouting blackpills. Even reddit the soy capital of the internet is getting sick of coping and starting to realize just how over it is.

JFL at the blackpilled comments. Did all of you go and upvote them or did reddit suddenly become based?

Typical noodlewhore, women are a fucking meme gender.

I'm not even rice and I fucking hate how noodlewhores treat ricecels.

Ricecels should treat noodlewhores like Taliban treat Afghan foids. No mercy, go full on Emperor Meiji on those bitches.

:feelsokman:

tbhngl my eye area is probably my best quality but the angle is quite shit
My eye area seems to be similar to yours, but you eyecolormog me to oblivion. I have subhuman brown eyes.:fuk:

One of his friends said it might be harder for Asian guys to date nowadays, but it's never been an obstacle for me or any of my friends.
:foidSoy:

Last edited:
She herself wouldnt date a asian guy but cant understand why her asian brother is struggling.

"It just so happens" JFL the memes write themselves.

Le empathetique genderino

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back