Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How the typical roastie loses her virginity to Chad in 2024 JFL

Looks aren't even a factor in getting sex for foids.
True.
Some cuck will always step up, provide her with a house, vacation every year, car, the works while she fucks chad on the side.
Maybe. There are some women that men universally agree are undateable. The real slutty types that let it fly whenever the lightest breeze uplifts them, the bitches that bark orders and diatribes to break the spirit of freedom in a man, the superficial ones that have no personality or character.

This is the type of man who is constantly fucking and taking the virginity of all the women. Good looking men on dating apps, who know they are good looking and can afford to do literally anything. I bet this wasn't this Chad's first rodeo. He probably does this shit to all foids, and I bet some of them do give him food and gas money.
This is so ragefuel. This 80 IQ smelly ape gets to fuck all the attractive foids because of his looks despite being on par with non-human primates IQ-wise

the person who wrote this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

thats someones future wife
, someones daughter
but to a chad shes just some hole to relieve himself into

stories like this gives me the ick anytime i look at a female. god knows how many cocks she has had in the mouth.

Makes me feel depressed after reading that. For some sex is as easy as having a bumble account.
i tried making a bumble account
1. i have ZERO photos of me
2. the prompts on there were too much
"one pro and con of dating me" ?? "my mental health game changer was.." what the shit . i am too brain dead to answer any of this :(

thats someones future wife
, someones daughter
but to a chad shes just some hole to relieve himself into

stories like this gives me the ick anytime i look at a female. god knows how many cocks she has had in the mouth.
That's so extremely brutal to think about lmao.

She is a princess to her dad, a queen to her future husband, but just a wet hole and toilet to some Chad.

Personally heard about foids who lost their virginity at 13-14 yo

Wow. That was truly foul. These whores really have no standards when it comes to chad

Probably the chad fucked in the ass another foid and she suck his cock with shit or vagina of other foid JFL. If foids were inteligent they will support the classic system but no they rather suck dirty cocks as the toilets they are.

Reminder that she never makes Chad wait or "prove himself" to her before fucking him.

Whole thread on suicide watch rn. Live ks broootal

:feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha: LOLed hard at the "asking for gas money" bit. What the fuck.

Every day there's another story like this, about some absolute champion of personality like this getting his dick wet in pussy. Just in case there was any remaining doubt that it's all about looks, nothing else matters.