Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodletranny who moved to europe feeling extremely dysphoria

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/1dplx83/asian_guy_who_moved_to_europe_feeling_extremely/

I know what i’m saying here is stereotypical but I look like a teenage boy who is starting puberty because my arms are small and i’m 5’7 with a very lean frame.

You'd think there's nothing more retarded than flushing your W in life down the toilet and transitioning from noodlewhore to ricecel, but yes there is: transitioning to ricecel and then moving to Chadrope where everyone height, frame and looksmogs you. This tranny actually thought she had a chance at 5'7 :feelskek:

You'd think there's nothing more retarded than flushing your W in life down the toilet and transitioning from noodlewhore to ricecel, but yes there is: transitioning to ricecel and then moving to Chadrope where everyone height, frame and looksmogs you. This tranny actually thought she had a chance at 5'7 :feelskek:
I sometimes wonder how troons as a group are capable of such delusion, but then I remember the ones with any semblance of self-awareness have already -ACKed

Hate when they say "Europe" as if that's some uniform place like rice countries. She could be in Austria and living among thick wrist, short leg mountain gorillas, or living in the Dutch flatlands among long limbs and nordic coloring. Trannies if allowed to exist would probably blend in best in Latin America, specifically places with a wide spectrum of body types like Brazil, with slender redskin mixes all the way to thick negroes.

Not sure what you're talking about, Austrians are tall.
Not long legged. The most white chimp trait is their long toros and short legs except for the few groups adapted to flatlands, but Europe is mostly mountainous. Blacks have the most chimp faces but unlike apes they have proportionally long legs.

At 5'7, this noodle is taller than most asian americans

Hate when they say "Europe" as if that's some uniform place like rice countries. She could be in Austria and living among thick wrist, short leg mountain gorillas, or living in the Dutch flatlands among long limbs and nordic coloring. Trannies if allowed to exist would probably blend in best in Latin America, specifically places with a wide spectrum of body types like Brazil, with slender redskin mixes all the way to thick negroes.
Not long legged. The most white chimp trait is their long toros and short legs except for the few groups adapted to flatlands, but Europe is mostly mountainous. Blacks have the most chimp faces but unlike apes they have proportionally long legs.
Any sources on this? I'm genuinely curious, from what I've seen all anatomy studies seem to just group Europeans as a single population, and genetic studies as well generally seem to put Europeans as very similar to each other, would be very interesting to see how different Europeans actually are.

Based.