Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Non NT and unfunny

OurBoros

OurBoros

Failed Oofy Doofy
-
Witty users are NT moggers, while spergs like me can't think outside our own little box, we can't come up with creative shit and are doomed to rot and be outcasted on this psych ward.
Just brutal, no comments.
I legit get mogged to death here, I do not know how to properly interact with other mofos here, I jusst sperg out from time to time but mostly lurkmax in the shadows.
fuck u nts

same with me kek. 27 users have me on ignore.

This thread made me laugh

Same. I am really low iq compared to other users here

Witty users are NT moggers, while spergs like me can't think outside our own little box, we can't come up with creative shit and are doomed to rot and be outcasted on this psych ward.
Just brutal, no comments.
I legit get mogged to death here, I do not know how to properly interact with other mofos here, I jusst sperg out from time to time but mostly lurkmax in the shadows.
fuck u nts
Cope, autists can be some of the funniest people here. But they usually end up getting banned for sperging out.