Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NOBODY will fuck you because of your “beautiful” eyes!

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
I’m sick of ethnic faggots crying over their brown eyes, and more sick of cumskins acting superior because your melanin. Eyes are, at best, a tertiary sex characteristic and NO woman gives any shit if you have pretty eyes if your face is sub 5, period. So cumskins stop acting like pompous cunts.

Last edited:
that beaner @NirvanaFan1988 once called me a fakecel for having green eyes :feelskek:

NO woman gives any shit if you have pretty eyes if your face is sub 5, period.
Cope.
I was working with one 40 yo women, she was quite good looking for her age and she was in a relationship with fat guy that was 10 years older than her. He had one of most beatiful eyes I have seen.
Once she even asked if I have gf, I said I'm too ugly and she said "look at my boyfriend, he is ugly, but his eyes are very beautiful, I'm sure you have attractive feature too".
So I asked "like what", and she said she don't know, lol.

Last edited:
Eye color really doesn’t matter. Tons of brown eyed chads exist. It’s ur ugly facial broke structure holding u back

Cope.
I was working with one 40 yo women, she was quite good looking for her age and she was in a relationship with fat guy that was 10 years older than her. He had one of most beatiful eyes I have seen.
Once she even asked if I have gf, I said I'm too ugly and she said "look at my boyfriend, he is ugly, but his eyes are very beautiful, I'm sure you have attractive feature too".
So I asked "like what", and she said she don't know, lol.
There could’ve been numerous reasons as to why they were together. He could’ve been betabuxxing and just happened to have pretty eyes. If she thinks he’s beautiful because of his eyes, then she obviously doesn’t think he’s ugly and probably said that to make you feel better. Also older women being attracted to fat guys isn’t an uncommon trait.

My point being “muh beautiful eyes!!” being used as a get out of virginity free card is some transcendent coping

I swear, in subhuman shitholes like Venezuela or Brazil, subhuman foids will want to get impregnated by you just because of your blue/green (A10/D60) eyes

Eyes aren't a factor at all, at least in my country

Blue eyes alone are useless

Light eyes are a halo, but in a place where everyone has light eyes it's nothing special.

True. Skull structure is most important when it comes to facial aesthetics.

All these poop eyed people on this thread coping lmao. Take any brown eyed person and give them blue eyes and their smv will go up by 1-3 points. Take any blue eyed person and give them brown eyes and their smv will go down by 1-3 points

All these poop eyed people on this thread coping lmao. Take any brown eyed person and give them blue eyes and their smv will go up by 1-3 points. Take any blue eyed person and give them brown eyes and their smv will go down by 1-3 points
Copium

There are slayers with brown eyes and there are incels with blue eyes. Eye color can be a halo, but if you are ugly in general, it’s over and you need to stop coping, because you are ugly anyways, no matter what color your eyes are

78014088 3E12 49F6 9279 015E3E104C10

Just put on colored contacts and you'll slay bro trust me

There's no eyes in your face

I’m sick of ethnic faggots crying over their brown eyes, and more sick of cumskins acting superior because your melanin. Eyes are, at best, a tertiary sex characteristic and NO woman gives any shit if you have pretty eyes if your face is sub 5, period. So cumskins stop acting like pompous cunts.
FC05388F 26AE 4718 B695 049EADFE9618

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back