Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody is born an introvert

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
JFL at the retards who think people are born introverted. Everyone is born an extrovert as a kid, low- inhibmaxxed motherfuckers. However, what happens in that the incels are mocked, ignored and humiliated, making the realize that being an outward person is risky and useless. I remember being a super active and outward person until highschool where I was constantly bullied by both students and teachers. It then made me traumatized to say anything or be anywhere in public. jfl there's a reason why there are no introverted chads.

You've got it all figured out

Unique gorilla nose

Not sure about this one.
I always remember, even when I was toddler, being shy and reserved and anxious all the time.

I'm not sure what the turning point was for me, but I remember as a kid I was also a very active and extroverted person. Myer-Briggs is just a cope for introverted men thinking they are normal.

Watching home videos of myself growing up, I noticed that I was a lot more extroverted as a kid. Years of nonstop bullying zapped the personality out of me and now I am an empty shell of a person.

It's all about looks

i was happy and extroverted as a child .
People always said i was funny and i was the center of attention .
Then i got bullied , hit puberty , got ugly and now im a social recluse loser .
Tenor

Genetics can affect it, but for the most part you’re correct. It’s mostly about having positive or negative life experiences that reinforce to you whether you are “good enough” to be out going, or should retreat back into your room forever. We all know where we ended up :feelsrope:

Introvert is just another word for ugly

tbhngl lol at cels who cope with "social anxiety" and being "introverted"

I remember back in school anytime I was “being myself”, acting or saying things freely, without concerning myself with what other people would think, that was always when the other kids would laugh at me. For some people, this kind of treatment encourages them to become normies, but for me it just made to start to withdraw within myself.

I have an autistic cousin and I think the same thing happened to him, only far far worse. Every time I was with him as a kid he was happily being himself, he didn’t give a fuck what anyone else thought of him. He didn’t seem to either know or care that he was different from the other kids. Who knows how much bullying this earned him. After a few years without meeting him I saw him recently at our grandmother’s funeral, (he’s about a year older than me, either 19 or 20 right now), and he was completely and utterly withdrawn. He wore casual clothing to the funeral, I guess his Mom couldn’t make him put on anything formal. His hair looked like it hadn’t been cut in at least a year. He wouldn’t speak or even look at anyone else there. When I said hi to him, he gave me a barely audible grunt as a reply, that was more acknowledgement that he gave to anyone else there. I found out from his sisters that he had no plans to go to college or get a job. I actually almost started crying. How could this have happened to him? How could that boy have been so utterly crushed, turned into a fucking shell of a person? Normies did this to him. By fucking laughing at him and mocking him and excluding and humiliating him until he realised that his true self would NEVER be welcome. So he gave up, and decided to lay down, and rot.

All of you are factually and objectively incorrect.

Extraversion is a psychological personality measure. It's part of the five factor model (or theorem as the experts call it, I think). It's a major part of personality psychology.

Look it up and do some studying, boyos.

Not sure about this one.
I always remember, even when I was toddler, being shy and reserved and anxious all the time.
Yeah same

Not sure about this one.
Literally OP can just do some basic research instead of assuming everyone was the same as him when he was a kid jfl.

Normie IQ

I remember being a quiet kid and noticing how idiotic the loud and outgoing people around me were.

I'M MIDDLE AGED NOW AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. EXTROVERTS ARE RETARDS.

Not sure about this one.
Same

There might be some rare exceptions. I'm not introverted; I'm introspective. I'd love to go to warm parties where I'm welcome 3 days a week. I would do it every day at first, then, 3 times a week, then it would become the norm to do it 6 days a week. I'm never invited to parties and I have, in practice, no friends irl. Your post is on point. I have during some rare occasions experienced what we are all missing. It is sad.

Mass Graves for extroverts and psychopaths 2020

I'M MIDDLE AGED NOW AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. EXTROVERTS ARE RETARDS.

Extroversion and IQ are not correlated.

You all have a library of information at your disposal. Take a bit of time between shitposting and fapping (not necessarily in that order) to learn about stuff.

I don't know, man. According to my parents, i was always a rather quit and introverted kid. I remember a home video of my 4th birthday, on which me and my dad had a little argument, because i refused to play with the other kids who got invated to my birthday. Because i would always prefer to play on my own.