Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nobody cares, they just want us to shut up

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Water is wet.

Normie advice is hypocritical because they don't actually care about helping. They just want us to shut up.

Once you jump through one hoop, they'll give you another hoop to jump through. Once they run out of hoops, their advice will boil down to "You're not entitled."

Normie advice is hypocritical because they don't actually care about helping. They just want us to shut up.

Once you jump through one hoop, they'll give you another hoop to jump through. Once they run out of hoops, their advice will boil down to "You're not entitled."

I don't pander to holes or their comrades.

True :yes:

"Give shitty advice to them incels so they shut up and accept their situation" :soy::foidSoy:

And they don't even want us to stfu, they want us to disappear, simply.

And they don't even want us to stfu, they want us to disappear, simply.

When they couldn't produce recordings, they resorted to even worse harassment.

I have nothing to say to them

Water is wet.

View attachment 676398
They live to gaslight, mang

they are afraid we will spread the truth and infect all inkwell and normie men with it, which would inevitably lead to collapse of society
The revolution is slowly brewing, whether normies like it or not; chads will be overthrown, mark my words.

normies just hate us

'So you want relationships and sex? Maybe just talk to women first.'

'Why are you acting creepy and making women uncomfortable by approaching and talking to them?'

'So you took 100-day course on how to talk with women without appearing creepy? Why do you think you're entitled to sex? Maybe start respecting women first...'

'So you left your country and helped to spread feminist cause in third world sacrificing your money and time? Hmm, you cannot force women to have sex with you.'

Being nice is the bare minimum, but women will still have sex with convicts, violent men, psychopaths, serial killers, etc..