Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Woman Have Ever Been Attracted To an Ethnic Man

He still has a 7/10 face I doubt it has anything to with his skin tone. The foids just complimented his skin tone to flirt with him without appearing weird. They would never do that to him if he was ugly.
He stated that he is balding, foids only interact with him because his skintone is soo close to being white, if not white. Stop coping you edgy coomskin, I'm giving you advice to ascend. Go outside and cold approach ethnics, if you don't gtfo of this forum, 2IQ coomskins aren't allowed

Yet femoids "IDOLIZE" you? They basically see/treat you like a GOD.
That's not what that means you stupid nigger. And this was back when I was 13 dumbass. Not now
Then you are a volcel
Nope
, if females of a different ethnicity shows interest
they dont
and you would reproduce with them, that would mean you're a volcel and you deserve to be skinned alive.
Whatever
If you're own race doesn't want you and you won't sleep with other ethnicity's, what are you doing on .is?
being an incel
You've come here to be edgy and "special" because you know what suffering is,
No i dont
blonde stacy didn't show interest in you, so you decided you want to be incel? You fucking 2IQ fakecel, kys
I don't like blonde chicks
yeah it does, that is a normie trait, look up the fucking halo effect. Muaahhhh "being treated good doesn't necessarily mean sexual attraction":soy:. Go follow some PUA advice you fucking normie.

Wrong

He stated that he is balding, foids only interact with him because his skintone is soo close to being white, if not white. Stop coping you edgy coomskin, I'm giving you advice to ascend. Go outside and cold approach ethnics, if you don't gtfo of this forum, 2IQ coomskins aren't allowed
That's not what that means you stupid nigger. And this was back when I was 13 dumbass. Not now

Nope

they dont

Whatever

being an incel

No i dont

I don't like blonde chicks

Wrong
there's no need to argue in my thread and pollute it with worthless shit. you can take this somewhere else.

get out of my thread, slave.

go back to the couton fields.
stfu all you can resort to is ridicule, because you know everything I say is the fucking truth. kys 2IQ sandnigger,

Explain how hamza is able to only get white girls

Explain how hamza is able to only get white girls
scumza just got a 3/10 white girlfriend and everyone knows that his "i go to club and slay a ton of white girls" is one of the most worthless larps in the history of the red pill. if he can slay club girls (which have insane standards and usually 6/10 looks wise) then he wouldn't need to end up with some 3/10 white girl.
he's indeed a part of the very small % of attractive curry males, the very top 0.1% so it's safe to say that ALL the curry population aren't capable of getting white girls and ofc curry girls also unless it's rape ( arranged marriage or rape). but most of white men or atleast 50% can get a white girlfriend and pretty much 99% of white men can get an ethnic girlfriend in their prime.

scumza just got a 3/10 white girlfriend and everyone knows that his "i go to club and slay a ton of white girls" is one of the most worthless larps in the history of the red pill. if he can slay club girls (which have insane standards and usually 6/10 looks wise) then he wouldn't need to end up with some 3/10 white girl.
he's indeed a part of the very small % of attractive curry males, the very top 0.1% so it's safe to say that ALL the curry population aren't capable of getting white girls and ofc curry girls also unless it's rape ( arranged marriage or rape). but most of white men or atleast 50% can get a white girlfriend and pretty much 99% of white men can get an ethnic girlfriend in their prime.
stfu 2IQ nigger, This thread is delusional, there are ethnic slayer and if you don't think there are, you are as stupid as the average bluepiller so stop coping.

No woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic man in the history of human being.
I want to disagree. For example, Moroccans in Spain are being fetishized by Spanish women. Just touch grass outside of Libya or Egypt. Now, if you're talking about indians... unless you're above-average looking, yeah.

I want to disagree. For example, Moroccans in Spain are being fetishized by Spanish women. Just touch grass outside of Libya or Egypt. Now, if you're talking about indians... unless you're above-average looking, yeah.
Berbers are moggers

even if you're the truest coomskin, you still do better than an average ethnic.
I want to ram this into their dense skulls.

I think that, if most cumskins here would wake up as an ethnic tomorrow, they'd be roping on mass.

8A109F5C D986 49E6 B829 6BEEFF1E0FA7

here's a photo of a mexican cartel leader

damn, shame he is mexican, clearly no foid would find him attractive. brutal subhuman

I want to ram this into their dense skulls.

I think that, if most cumskins here would wake up as an ethnic tomorrow, they'd be roping on mass.
100% :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: The population would be greatly decreased lol

Being non-white isn't really a disadvantage as long as you don't live in a western white majority country. If you live in such a country then your parents cucked you, and I'm sorry for you.

Being non-white isn't really a disadvantage as long as you don't live in a western white majority country. If you live in such a country then your parents cucked you, and I'm sorry for you.

Very true, white countries measure attractiveness by how white they are mostly. You could be blonde + blue eyes obese living on the street and cruel to women and animals and still easily outcompete any average or self proclaimed attractive ethnic guy in europe, especially eastern/northern europe.

Very true, white countries measure attractiveness by how white they are mostly. You could be blonde + blue eyes obese living on the street and cruel to women and animals and still easily outcompete any average or self proclaimed attractive ethnic guy in europe, especially eastern/northern europe.
Are you fucking stupid? In most white countries, it's men with black brown hair that are seen as the ideal, not blonde men

Are you fucking stupid? In most white countries, it's men with black brown hair that are seen as the ideal, not blonde men
Im not stupid no, Im speaking from my own experience growing up in a country as such.

I think its only in very young age before the age of lets say Max 24 (some have it their whole life) when they start thinking about having kids and genes etc. also they are influenced from What other people do, What they see on Social media etc. Then that tall black haired brown eyes bronze skin muscular guy will be less attractive than ANY blonde + blue eyes guy. Or in the case of an all white country, like a 0.2/10, atleast online. Being rich might help but money cant buy you love, it can can only buy you fake time with a woman that ends as soon as there is no large sums to be had. Even fame is not enough.

People dont talk about it, they dont admit it and they will never come and outright say it to you, but thats how it is. Look around you, go on Social media, and you will start to see.

No woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic man in the history of human being. We only managed to reproduce by rape and forced arranged marriage which is also rape. Ethnics are only good at being incels, that's the only thing we have mastered since the dawn of time.

that's why forced arranged marriage in pisslamist countries and asian countries is highly encouraged in the past. forced arranged marriage where the female can't choose whether to accept her new husband or not and she end up in a hate/money relationship with him. but now most ethnics in the world can't even get arranged marriage because western countries westernized the incelish traditional culture we have and no female is willing to date an ethnic anymore.

i rarely see young couples outside, maybe 1 or 2 a year which is very low. the highest % of young couple in a race is whites since white relationship are always consensual. ethnics are master rapists, my father himself got my mother just because arranged marriage and she wasn't attracted to him so she cheated anyway. he fucked her non consensually so i am and my brothers are the result of a raped female.

the same applies to every ethnic in the world. the words "ethnic chad" doesn't even make any sense. the most attractive ethnic i have seen in my life is probably 5/10 looks wise which is normie tier while every other ethnic man i have seen is just 3 or 2.5/10 look wise.

if you live in an ethnic country then you will definitely realize that ethnic men look like utter rubbish with melted face, 0 angilarity and shitskin.
just ask yourself why arranged marriage isn't and never was a thing in the west, it's because whites are the only people that can be attractive and get into consensual relationshits.
100% truth. All ethnic marriage is rape. Every ethnic mother is a rape victim.

100% truth. All ethnic marriage is rape. Every ethnic mother is a rape victim.
imagine that you need your mother to get you a poor weak girl in need of a man to help her with her financial situation. all mariages in the ethnic world are just rape and cousin fucking which is also rape since you need to force your cousin to sleep with you with the belt
it's simply pathetic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Nu72FCrFA&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2F&feature=emb_title

I know it may sound like a cope, but blessing in disguise. If you got married to one, you'd potentially be in a worse situation.

@SlayerSlayer pls pin this thread at least for 12 hours or just this night. i wanna see this thread pinned

No woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic man in the history of human being. We only managed to reproduce by rape and forced arranged marriage which is also rape. Ethnics are only good at being incels, that's the only thing we have mastered since the dawn of time.

that's why forced arranged marriage in pisslamist countries and asian countries is highly encouraged in the past. forced arranged marriage where the female can't choose whether to accept her new husband or not and she end up in a hate/money relationship with him. but now most ethnics in the world can't even get arranged marriage because western countries westernized the incelish traditional culture we have and no female is willing to date an ethnic anymore.

i rarely see young couples outside, maybe 1 or 2 a year which is very low. the highest % of young couple in a race is whites since white relationship are always consensual. ethnics are master rapists, my father himself got my mother just because arranged marriage and she wasn't attracted to him so she cheated anyway. he fucked her non consensually so i am and my brothers are the result of a raped female.

the same applies to every ethnic in the world. the words "ethnic chad" doesn't even make any sense. the most attractive ethnic i have seen in my life is probably 5/10 looks wise which is normie tier while every other ethnic man i have seen is just 3 or 2.5/10 look wise.

if you live in an ethnic country then you will definitely realize that ethnic men look like utter rubbish with melted face, 0 angilarity and shitskin.
just ask yourself why arranged marriage isn't and never was a thing in the west, it's because whites are the only people that can be attractive and get into consensual relationshits.
Other ethnic women like other ethnic men. When there aren't white men around. And it is a genuine love too not fake

Other ethnic women like other ethnic men. When there aren't white men around. And it is a genuine love too not fake
forcing your cousin to have sex with you or getting arranged marriage from a woman against her will isn't real love.
i don't see ethnics getting in real relationships unless it's family arranged.

This is retard coping; Whites benefit from arranged marriages too.

In the old days ethnic females never even saw a White man in their entire lives. Chad is only Chad according to the MOG.

If you gonna go ethnic woman, ethnic woman has to be around…

loling at people who really think that ethnics are getting arranged marriage that leads to consensual sex, 55% of curries are getting cheated on by their wives:

bump good thread. More ppl need to read

Water.
Water Douse GIF

based fucking pin

Who pinned this Garbage? MODS??

Ghengis Khan, Eazy E. Just a few examples

this need to be stay pinned for a month atleast