Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Woman Have Ever Been Attracted To an Ethnic Man

loling at this thread as well

What about attractive blacks ? They’re mixed with something in their dna ?
most attractive black male models are mixed with lots of white genes

im mainly talking about 100% genetically pure ethnics

Anyone with any type of powers knows it and abuses it to its full extent but they’ll gaslight you and say they don’t . Life tip: dont argue with the privileged as they have warped perspectives of reality
Dude he knows stop argueing with the privileged they know trust me just act like nothing is going one they’ll never say it out loud the same way whores will never say you’re ugly out loud and the reason being for your incelsdom
that's some good reasoning

No woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic man in the history of human being. We only managed to reproduce by rape and forced arranged marriage which is also rape. Ethnics are only good at being incels, that's the only thing we have mastered since the dawn of time.

that's why forced arranged marriage in pisslamist countries and asian countries is highly encouraged in the past. forced arranged marriage where the female can't choose whether to accept her new husband or not and she end up in a hate/money relationship with him. but now most ethnics in the world can't even get arranged marriage because western countries westernized the incelish traditional culture we have and no female is willing to date an ethnic anymore.

i rarely see young couples outside, maybe 1 or 2 a year which is very low. the highest % of young couple in a race is whites since white relationship are always consensual. ethnics are master rapists, my father himself got my mother just because arranged marriage and she wasn't attracted to him so she cheated anyway. he fucked her non consensually so i am and my brothers are the result of a raped female.

the same applies to every ethnic in the world. the words "ethnic chad" doesn't even make any sense. the most attractive ethnic i have seen in my life is probably 5/10 looks wise which is normie tier while every other ethnic man i have seen is just 3 or 2.5/10 look wise.

if you live in an ethnic country then you will definitely realize that ethnic men look like utter rubbish with melted face, 0 angilarity and shitskin.
just ask yourself why arranged marriage isn't and never was a thing in the west, it's because whites are the only people that can be attractive and get into consensual relationshits.
Based. I say it all the time the ethnic pill Is hardest to swallow. You will never know it's truly over until you come to realization JBW is law. Many will say whites can be incels but most of the time they are just socially awkward or autistic. Witch I still consider incel. But as far as looks many mog most ethnics on here severely.