Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Woman Have Ever Been Attracted To an Ethnic Man

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
No woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic man in the history of human being. We only managed to reproduce by rape and forced arranged marriage which is also rape. Ethnics are only good at being incels, that's the only thing we have mastered since the dawn of time.

that's why forced arranged marriage in pisslamist countries and asian countries is highly encouraged in the past. forced arranged marriage where the female can't choose whether to accept her new husband or not and she end up in a hate/money relationship with him. but now most ethnics in the world can't even get arranged marriage because western countries westernized the incelish traditional culture we have and no female is willing to date an ethnic anymore.

i rarely see young couples outside, maybe 1 or 2 a year which is very low. the highest % of young couple in a race is whites since white relationship are always consensual. ethnics are master rapists, my father himself got my mother just because arranged marriage and she wasn't attracted to him so she cheated anyway. he fucked her non consensually so i am and my brothers are the result of a raped female.

the same applies to every ethnic in the world. the words "ethnic chad" doesn't even make any sense. the most attractive ethnic i have seen in my life is probably 5/10 looks wise which is normie tier while every other ethnic man i have seen is just 3 or 2.5/10 look wise.

if you live in an ethnic country then you will definitely realize that ethnic men look like utter rubbish with melted face, 0 angilarity and shitskin.
just ask yourself why arranged marriage isn't and never was a thing in the west, it's because whites are the only people that can be attractive and get into consensual relationshits.

Attractive ethnics are really just white people who happen to belong to their ethnicity by accident

Bike brain

Attractive ethnics are really just white people who happen to belong to their ethnicity by accident
"attractive" ethnics are 80% white genes and some ethnic genes, also the ethnics you see in the west are usually the most attractive ethnics in ethnic countries. most "attractive" ethnics are usually the smartest and the richest and that's why they manage to go to western countries and get jobs. but in real ethnic cuontries, i never manage to see real attractive people above 5/10 PSL

i see alot of couples and cliques around in latin america

No woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic man in the history of human being. We only managed to reproduce by rape and forced arranged marriage which is also rape. Ethnics are only good at being incels, that's the only thing we have mastered since the dawn of time.

that's why forced arranged marriage in pisslamist countries and asian countries is highly encouraged in the past. forced arranged marriage where the female can't choose whether to accept her new husband or not and she end up in a hate/money relationship with him. but now most ethnics in the world can't even get arranged marriage because western countries westernized the incelish traditional culture we have and no female is willing to date an ethnic anymore.

i rarely see young couples outside, maybe 1 or 2 a year which is very low. the highest % of young couple in a race is whites since white relationship are always consensual. ethnics are master rapists, my father himself got my mother just because arranged marriage and she wasn't attracted to him so she cheated anyway. he fucked her non consensually so i am and my brothers are the result of a raped female.

the same applies to every ethnic in the world. the words "ethnic chad" doesn't even make any sense. the most attractive ethnic i have seen in my life is probably 5/10 looks wise which is normie tier while every other ethnic man i have seen is just 3 or 2.5/10 look wise.

if you live in an ethnic country then you will definitely realize that ethnic men look like utter rubbish with melted face, 0 angilarity and shitskin.
just ask yourself why arranged marriage isn't and never was a thing in the west, it's because whites are the only people that can be attractive and get into consensual relationshits.

Move country. Can't be ethnic at home

Move country. Can't be ethnic at home
i am already at home and never left it b4 but ethnic women don't wanna be identified as ethnic anymore, to them we're the ethnics.

@tehgymcel420 copypasta

i am already at home and never left it b4 but ethnic women don't wanna be identified as ethnic anymore, to them we're the ethnics.
you're an ethnic in an ethnic country and the ethnic girls aren't into ethnics? something don't add up here

Tehgymcel copypasta
inspired by but i got my conclusion just from seeing ethnic people outside every day at work.
just a reminder that:
"attractive" ethnics are 80% white genes and some ethnic genes, also the ethnics you see in the west are usually the most attractive ethnics in ethnic countries. most "attractive" ethnics are usually the smartest and the richest and that's why they manage to go to western countries and get jobs. but in real ethnic countries, i never manage to see real attractive people above 5/10 PSL

you're an ethnic in an ethnic country and the ethnic girls aren't into ethnics? something don't add up here
yes, even ethnic normies aren't getting pussy since there's no arranged marriage. but it's harder even for ethnic incels at 5'6" and with balding hair and ugly faces to get a woman.
if arranged marriage still a thing then i could have betabuxxed some roastie.

inspired by but i got my conclusion just from seeing ethnic people outside every day at work.
just a reminder that:

yes, even ethnic normies aren't getting pussy since there's no arranged marriage. but it's harder even for ethnic incels at 5'6" and with balding hair and ugly faces to get a woman.
if arranged marriage still a thing then i could have betabuxxed some roastie.
rip bro <3

This is cope. You just have to be attractive, some people here get way too hooked on the racepill. :feelsjuice:

This is cope. You just have to be attractive, some people here get way too hooked on the racepill. :feelsjuice:
I am getting bored of this Libyan cuck, trying to copy @tehgymcel420 At least he’s funny

you don't live in an ethnic country, you will never see how ugly ethnic are on average.

all you see is 5/10 or 4/10 ethnics in the west but those are actually the most attractive ethnics in the world. they're from rich families and rich high tier status families have usually the most good looking people. even at school, the best students had the highest looks rating.
but the average ethnic i see everyday isn't even 5/10 looks wise.

100% true.

@tehgymcel420 thots?

It's true. Don't deny ethnic inferiority while your name is adolf hitler
I never denied that ethnics are inferior :feelsjuice:. They obviously are sense every type of ethnic other than chinks/gooks haven't been able to create a functional society. But foids don't care about that they only care about looks and will be attracted to good looking men regardless of race. You even admitted that ethnic Chadlites and Chads are able to get pussy.

Ethnic SMV is essentially 0

If you are ethnic and you want to know your real SMV then you should just multiply the number you think you are by 0

Ethnic SMV is essentially 0

If you are ethnic and you want to know your real SMV then you should just multiply the number you think you are by 0
What about white SMV?

regardless of race
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

If given the chance, foids will always fuck white chad over a disgusting ugly shitskinned "chadpreet" (in order to be even be considered to be attractive as an ethnic you HAVE TO HAVE LIGHT SKIN)

What about white SMV?
White's will always be desired just because of their white skin and eurocentric features. Many whites underrate themselves, while they don't understand that ethnic foids will idolise them just for having white skin and eurocentric features.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

If given the chance, foids will always fuck white chad over a disgusting ugly shitskinned "chadpreet" (in order to be even be considered to be attractive as an ethnic you HAVE TO HAVE LIGHT SKIN)
Yeah but that doesn't mean ethnic Chads can get pussy not every foid has access to white Chads. :feelsjuice:

Many whites underrate themselves, while they don't understand that ethnic foids will idolise them just for having white skin and eurocentric features.
I don't get idolized :feelsjuice:

No Woman Have Ever Been Attracted To an Ethnic Man​

This is one of most retarded takes that has ever disgraced this forum. It's remains to be stupefyingly brain-dead, even were you to add in "White women" to the statement.

bible:

stacy is def gonna pick the 5'1 white guy over the 6'4 tyrone tooootally

It's why sands mog other ethnics. Because we were blessed to be somewhat whiter than other deathnics. It's lifefuel tbh

"attractive" ethnics are 80% white genes and some ethnic genes
my brothrr is 6'2 and looks good. We have no european genes. We are east anatolian/northern iranian
also the ethnics you see in the west are usually the most attractive ethnics in ethnic countries. most "attractive" ethnics are usually the smartest and the richest and that's why they manage to go to western countries and get jobs.
I gave noticed this with the indian women here on Canada. Alot of them are decently attractive and light skinned with iranian/NW indian looking features

I've had noodle whores and sheboons idolize my for me white skin and eurocentric features. Lifefuel if I'm being honest. One of the few things that prevents me from roping. Although I've also had white girls compliment me a few times too in middle school, which are honestly some of the most precious memories I have.
@Adolf Hitler @BlackCell_from_ZA truest whitecel

He isn't white he is a sandnigger who wishes he was white. He also admitted he has a 7/10 face it has nothing to do with his skin tone jfl.

He still has a 7/10 face I doubt it has anything to with his skin tone. The foids just complimented his skin tone to flirt with him without appearing weird. They would never do that to him if he was ugly.

He still has a 7/10 face I doubt it has anything to with his skin tone. The foids just complimented his skin tone to flirt with him without appearing weird. They would never do that to him if he was ugly.
what matters now is that he's bragging and he bragged about getting compliments in the past and he should get at least a warning for it.
i am pretty sure he won't stop tho and i am also sure he's good looking bone wise. he said that he was handsome by "sandnigger standards".

what matters now is that he's bragging and he bragged about getting compliments in the past and he should get at least a warning for it.
i am pretty sure he won't stop tho and i am also sure he's good looking bone wise. he said that he was handsome by "sandnigger standards".
Yeah imo he should be permabanned

He isn't white he is a sandnigger who wishes he was white.
Why would i want that when i already have caucsion features and white skin?
He also admitted he has a 7/10 face it has nothing to do with his skin tone jfl.
7/10 with proper hair cut and beard. I'm balding though trying to save it. Without hair or beard, I'm like 4/10 face wise

i am pretty sure he won't stop tho and i am also sure he's good looking bone wise.
I'm not bragging. This was when i was 12-13. Wahy different than now at 26

Are you saying you have never been complimented ever? Jfl
he said that he was handsome by "sandnigger standards".
Sand nigger standards aren't that high considering alot of sands look like indians, especially eastern arabs and Southern arabs.

I came up with this formula, give me credit.

I genuinely want to see what you look like
He is another edgy 16 year cumskin that thinks he knows what the blackpill is yet he has never really suffered in his life. Cumskins don't really know what actual suffering is kek. I'm not just speaking about the dating aspect of the blackpill, I'm speaking about the blackpill in it's entirety. Ethnic men(especially if you are a truecel) have a harder time finding jobs, even though we have the exact same skillset as our coomskin counterparts, there are soooooo many instances/examples that show us that being BEING AN ETHNIC is a disadvantage IN life. If coomskins don't realise this, they aren't blackpill and their level of delusional is on the same level as bluepillers and trannies. JBW ISN'T JUST LAW IT'S REALITY.

So fuck all the coomskins on this forum including the moderators, who are going to ban me because I'm speaking the fucking truth and fuck all the coomskins who are going to report me.

I've had noodle whores and sheboons idolize my for me white skin and eurocentric features. Lifefuel if I'm being honest. One of the few things that prevents me from roping. Although I've also had white girls compliment me a few times too in middle school, which are honestly some of the most precious memories I have.
@Caesercel @PPEcel Please ban this fucking fakecel. Remember I posted a thread a few months ago stating, "For coomskins to ascend all they have to do is date ethnic foids". I got a 40% or 20% ban idk. Yet these are the same people commenting this bullshit mang. English isn't my first language but he used the word "IDOLIZE". Which states they basically see/treat him as a good kek :feelskek: yet he is on incels.is and nobody bats an eye because JBW is false kek:lasereyes:. Please segregate the forum modcels PLEASSSSE

OFG These coomskins are something else mang. Muaahhhhh sheboons, and gooks "Idolized" because I'm white and have eurocentric features BUT JBW is false and it has been proven a plethora of times:soy::lasereyes:

JFL this clown forum. BAN all cumskins.

@Caesercel @PPEcel Please ban this fucking fakecel.
im 5'8 and balding. Not a fakecel
Remember I posted a thread a few months ago stating, "For coomskins to ascend all they have to do is date ethnic foids".
just ruin your bloodline bro!
I English isn't my first language but he used the word "IDOLIZE". Which states they basically see/treat him as a good kek :feelskek:
being treated good doesnt necessarily mean sexual attraction
yet he is on incels.is and nobody bats an eye because JBW is false kek:lasereyes:. Please segregate the forum modcels PLEASSSSE
Jfl

He isn't white he is a sandnigger who wishes he was white. He also admitted he has a 7/10 face it has nothing to do with his skin tone jfl.
He said eurocentric features you 2IQ coomskin. 99% of coomskins have eurocentric facial features, even if you're the truest coomskin, you still do better than an average ethnic. The kikes have brainwashed you to think coomskin features are perceived as beautiful kek. Ethnic tax is real you stupid coomskin, read before you write. "Eurocentric features" mang and his skintone is almost white

im 5'8 and balding. Not a fakecel
Yet femoids "IDOLIZE" you? They basically see/treat you like a GOD.
just ruin your bloodline bro!
Then you are a volcel, if females of a different ethnicity shows interest and you would reproduce with them, that would mean you're a volcel and you deserve to be skinned alive. If you're own race doesn't want you and you won't sleep with other ethnicity's, what are you doing on .is? You've come here to be edgy and "special" because you know what suffering is, blonde stacy didn't show interest in you, so you decided you want to be incel? You fucking 2IQ fakecel, kys
being treated good doesnt necessarily mean sexual attraction
yeah it does, that is a normie trait, look up the fucking halo effect. Muaahhhh "being treated good doesn't necessarily mean sexual attraction":soy:. Go follow some PUA advice you fucking normie.