Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the DEATHnic Pill: Ethnics Can Never Ascend

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
All ethnic men are incel no matter if they had a gf or sex because they get cucked and cheated on by whites on the side no matter how they look like.

Even Changs and Chadpreet are incel in 2022, their women all secretly want to get fucked by a fully Scandinavian/Anglo white man because they are all 6’3 and have 7+ inch dicks on average, JBW is law.

Remember, no face for race. It's much more advantageous to be a deformed whitecel than a 9/10 looking Asian or Indian man.

There is a lot of evidence European faces , height , dick size, colouring, mogs Asians

She will cheat on him any chance she gets with a white chad

All ethnic men are incel no matter if they had a gf or sex because they get cucked and cheated on by whites
Meek asexual living is the curse of inhabiting in famine stricken tropical shitholes for thousands upon thousands of years.

They should go to looksmax.org with the rest of the whites why be here as a white man if not deformed unless not in America or in a small city

Last edited:
American foids want absolutely nothing to do with men of color in 2022. Unless high tier black male or latino male.

For all other ethnic males, American foids truly are repulsed by you. They have an attitude of ridicule, contempt, and disgust for you. That is what explains their behavior as far as their treatment towards you. Ie: cold dismissiveness, avoidance, passive aggressiveness, or at times, outright hostility (for no reason).

There is absolutely no doubt about it. In the weekends in major cities, look who is walking around with foids or look inside the restaurants or the parklets where people dine. White males with foids. Of all races. You gotta be a high earning tallfag and good looking man of color just to compete with a low to mid tier white dude.

These fuckin foids are racist as fuck. Its 2022. Foids are liberated, have money and power. Look at what they do, not what they say.

These fuckin foids are racist as fuck. Its 2022. Foids are liberated, have money and power. Look at what they do, not what they say.

Chad stops being chad the second he commits. At that point he loses hope, drinks and eats to cope with the constant nagging. Any guy that commits is a cuck.

There are some brownies who unironically believe it

All ethnics are Incels, Including 6 ft Tyrone basketball players and 6 ft Chang bodybuilders.

All ethnics are Incels, Including 6 ft Tyrone basketball players and 6 ft Chang bodybuilders.

Holes smile when ethnics are killed.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "And Whites Dont Care About This They Are Happy To see Blacks Murdered And Killed.",
"headline": "Person of interest in custody in women's deaths in Detroit",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/detroit-boarding-vacant-homes-amid-144154304.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jun 08 04:28:24 UTC 2019"
},
{

{
"user_text": "And Whites Dont Care About This They Are Happy To see Blacks Murdered And Killed.",
"headline": "Person of interest in custody in women's deaths in Detroit",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/detroit-boarding-vacant-homes-amid-144154304.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Jun 08 04:28:24 UTC 2019"
},
{

{
"user_text": "Indeed. America is a nation of White supremacy and oppression. Moving to Africa is a good decision.\n\nWhites constantly defend officers in such situations because they enjoy the thought of seeing nonwhites killed. It's pure sadism and wicked intentions, really.",
"headline": "Why \u2018Queen & Slim\u2019 Star Jodie Turner-Smith Isn\u2019t Sure About Raising a Family in the U.S.",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why-queen-slim-star-jodie-160026506.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 01 16:50:33 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "You must be a sadist with no respect for proper procedure or human rights.",
"headline": "'Degrading': Aging detainees describe health care woes at Guantanamo 18 years after 9/11",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibe...042c77_a-0c4c503a-565a-3696-b0e9-a458a4042c77",
"timestamp": "Sun Dec 01 16:28:59 UTC 2019"

True True True

I was isolated in a basement for hours alone daily fantasizing. I have ASD.

My PSU has died.
I have ASD too and I voice-mog you. You sound like a creepy serial killer, please avoid talking to people for your own sake. Normies and foids will mock you severely.

Based but its true only for rice and curry, blacks are fakecels :blackpill:

@Incelius Savage what do you think, do I mog him?

You’re a 4/10 curry, just have a small mouth.
Is universally the guy you sent me?

fuck that. imma keep trying till i'm six feet under

I thought he was a chadlite from his posts. Yeah i’ve seen this dude before @universallyabhorred you have a death face like me

I have ASD too and I voice-mog you. You sound like a creepy serial killer, please avoid talking to people for your own sake. Normies and foids will mock you severely.

Normies and holes are beautiful:

Cookie

what is that picture