Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No way out of this.

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I've been feeling more fed up lately carrying like this, it's worse this time of year with it getting dark earlier too. It's like the night goes on forever, I'm just doing the same shit trying to cope, alone and staring at a screen. No friends, except 2 incels left that I met on other forums years ago that I text chat with on skype sometimes.
I feel so angry and bored, feel on edge all the time and it's hard to sleep. I'll never get a steady job again, it'll never be anything I'm happy doing, I'll never get into a relationship or have a love life unless I pay for company for an hour [which has never appealed to me - it won't end being incel by suddenly paying for sex].

I feel there is no way out at all, how many more years like this? Until I die of old age in a few decades [if I last that long] be grateful for each new day some people say, lol how the hell can I? It's all a sick joke, existing like this! Life just gets worse, more depressing, more lonely, my energy levels get lower. At this age I can only look and feel worse as time goes by, There is no way out. :(

At 46 you don’t have a chance

How about going to SEA?

I've been feeling more fed up lately carrying like this, it's worse this time of year with it getting dark earlier too. It's like the night goes on forever, I'm just doing the same shit trying to cope, alone and staring at a screen. No friends, except 2 incels left that I met on other forums years ago that I text chat with on skype sometimes.
I feel so angry and bored, feel on edge all the time and it's hard to sleep. I'll never get a steady job again, it'll never be anything I'm happy doing, I'll never get into a relationship or have a love life unless I pay for company for an hour [which has never appealed to me - it won't end being incel by suddenly paying for sex].

I feel there is no way out at all, how many more years like this? Until I die of old age in a few decades [if I last that long] be grateful for each new day some people say, lol how the hell can I? It's all a sick joke, existing like this! Life just gets worse, more depressing, more lonely, my energy levels get lower. At this age I can only look and feel worse as time goes by, There is no way out. :(
Word. Feels like sustaining a normal life is a constant struggle and I just don't see the incentive. Not in this romantic loneliness.

I will find you eventually i n c e l !

traffic-fbi-open-up.gif

Did you try taking ze vaczine?

Accept the white pill. It will give you occasional, temporary doses of happiness

It only gets worse, especially at 46.

There is no way out.
Rope or cope,pick your poison.
If i get to the point of suffering too much mentally I'll just kms and be done with this shitty world.