Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No way out of this.

Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
27d 23h 37m
I've been feeling more fed up lately carrying like this, it's worse this time of year with it getting dark earlier too. It's like the night goes on forever, I'm just doing the same shit trying to cope, alone and staring at a screen. No friends, except 2 incels left that I met on other forums years ago that I text chat with on skype sometimes.
I feel so angry and bored, feel on edge all the time and it's hard to sleep. I'll never get a steady job again, it'll never be anything I'm happy doing, I'll never get into a relationship or have a love life unless I pay for company for an hour [which has never appealed to me - it won't end being incel by suddenly paying for sex].

I feel there is no way out at all, how many more years like this? Until I die of old age in a few decades [if I last that long] be grateful for each new day some people say, lol how the hell can I? It's all a sick joke, existing like this! Life just gets worse, more depressing, more lonely, my energy levels get lower. At this age I can only look and feel worse as time goes by, There is no way out. :(

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
243d 15h 20m
At 46 you don’t have a chance

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
63d 17h 50m
How about going to SEA?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★★
34d 4h 46m
Alone75 said:
I've been feeling more fed up lately carrying like this, it's worse this time of year with it getting dark earlier too. It's like the night goes on forever, I'm just doing the same shit trying to cope, alone and staring at a screen. No friends, except 2 incels left that I met on other forums years ago that I text chat with on skype sometimes.
I feel so angry and bored, feel on edge all the time and it's hard to sleep. I'll never get a steady job again, it'll never be anything I'm happy doing, I'll never get into a relationship or have a love life unless I pay for company for an hour [which has never appealed to me - it won't end being incel by suddenly paying for sex].

I feel there is no way out at all, how many more years like this? Until I die of old age in a few decades [if I last that long] be grateful for each new day some people say, lol how the hell can I? It's all a sick joke, existing like this! Life just gets worse, more depressing, more lonely, my energy levels get lower. At this age I can only look and feel worse as time goes by, There is no way out. :(
Word. Feels like sustaining a normal life is a constant struggle and I just don't see the incentive. Not in this romantic loneliness.

Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
27d 23h 37m
Abominationcel said:

I will find you eventually i n c e l !

G

gilescorey

Nobody is ever going to want me
★★★★
24d 5h 1m
Did you try taking ze vaczine?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
16d 19h 48m
Accept the white pill. It will give you occasional, temporary doses of happiness

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 5h 26m
It only gets worse, especially at 46.

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
10d 8h 36m
Alone75 said:
There is no way out. :(
Win the lottery and betabuxx lol

Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
27d 23h 37m
BlackPilledNeet said:
give it a try at least...

Just win the lottery bro:feelsclown:

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
49d 18h 55m
Alone75 said:
There is no way out.
Rope or cope,pick your poison.
If i get to the point of suffering too much mentally I'll just kms and be done with this shitty world.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8