Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No way is this real JFL - 42 % of men aged between 18 to 34 were still virgins in japan

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
[UWSL]The latest government survey found that 42 % of men aged between 18 to 34 were still virgins. Japan has one of the world's lowest birthrates and is home to a severely aging population, with a recent survey finding 34.6 million Japanese aged over 65[/UWSL]

surely this is a larp or exaggeration by CNN, someone tell me its not true:feelskek::feelskek:

It's true and totally unsurprising.

Japan is the Incel Empire

should have played sports instead of watching cartoon, queers

Surprising we don't have much japanesecels here

i think a lot of them are volcels

they probably have their own japanese sites, i think they usually stick to their own language and people, i heard the japanese dont like outsiders.

what do all the women do? surely ugly dick is better than no dick just like a landwhale is better than no foid
where are all the women hidin

what do all the women do? surely ugly dick is better than no dick just like a landwhale is better than no foid
where are all the women hidin
women are just sharing the same guys nowadays same thing in the West, 1 guy is sleeping with multiple women and then that cucks some average guy because he isnt wanted

West would be have the same old population if they didn't import millions of (((refugees)))

yup and that's the future for eurocels and mericans

Because not even the japanese noodlewhores want to fuck jap Ricecels, they wait until a JBW Chad tourist comes along and snatches them.

What about a very average Mexican border jumper with no family for an incel
Would there be a Chad border jumper waiting for her as soon as she made it through the desert
also what about one of those women who work at asian massage places who were smuggled here
have any white knights rescued one and taken them to another state?

Because not even the japanese noodlewhores want to fuck jap Ricecels, they wait until a JBW Chad tourist comes along and snatches them.
true tbh i saw a graph that showed asian men are extremely attracted to asianw omen. but asian women are extremely unattracted to asian men compared to other races. it is brutal.

It's probably worse for ricecels in the west.

much of Asia is about betabuxing. Women are very picky (there's lot of betas competing) and this results in worker ants of the civilization getting tired and opting out.

The stress levels to compete for a job, to buy an apartment in a crowded city and to come out in the 'dominance hierarchy' of the beta bucks ..

Attachments

• 1661442530872.png
    1661442530872.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 27
Probably Japanese women outearn men so there is no need for betabuxxing, japancels are like me, they completely gave up and pretend outside world doesn't exist.

1 out of 50 men will die a virgin so that is around 80 million

Started in the 90s along with the decline of their economy and foids becoming more like western roasties. Imagine slaving away in the brutal Japanese work culture without a gentle and loyal foid waiting for you at home like in the old days. It's just not gonna happen, and with that in mind I'm surprised it's not over 50%.

Luckily for us they retained some of their based anti-feminist culture of the tenno heika days, resulting in modern anime and lolis. Most of the foids are cute and kindhearted, stemming from the yamato nadeshiko archetype that they wish was the norm but can't be anymore since society has to exist for strong independent foids to thrive alone or with Haruto Sugoichinpo.

Started in the 90s along with the decline of their economy and foids becoming more like western roasties. Imagine slaving away in the brutal Japanese work culture without a gentle and loyal foid waiting for you at home like in the old days. It's just not gonna happen, and with that in mind I'm surprised it's not over 50%.

Luckily for us they retained some of their based anti-feminist culture of the tenno heika days, resulting in modern anime and lolis. Most of the foids are cute and kindhearted, stemming from the yamato nadeshiko archetype that they wish was the norm but can't be anymore since society has to exist for strong independent foids to thrive alone or with Haruto Sugoichinpo.
if theyre cute and kind hearted why arent they fucking the men?

Not many Japanese are fluent in English. But there definitely should be cross-cultural exchange between occidental NEETs and oriental hikikomoris.

[UWSL]The latest government survey found that 42 % of men aged between 18 to 34 were still virgins. Japan has one of the world's lowest birthrates and is home to a severely aging population, with a recent survey finding 34.6 million Japanese aged over 65[/UWSL]

surely this is a larp or exaggeration by CNN, someone tell me its not true:feelskek::feelskek:
Near future of western world

the figures have to be awful as look at the ageing population and terrible birth to death rates, noone except chad and chadlite are getting sex in japan

women are just sharing the same guys nowadays same thing in the West, 1 guy is sleeping with multiple women and then that cucks some average guy because he isnt wanted
:feelsclown:

Its hard to belive that they wont rebel, but its Asian - people there are obedient cucks,
What is hapenning to Japan people that lived under influence of USA? They didnt even terach their children Japanesee language - cucked nation.
While in Europe territories were occupied for decaded and people still teached their children and grandchildren their roots.

Its hard to belive that they wont rebel, but its Asian - people there are obedient cucks,
What is hapenning to Japan people that lived under influence of USA? They didnt even terach their children Japanesee language - cucked nation.
While in Europe territories were occupied for decaded and people still teached their children and grandchildren their roots.

Kekfuel
Even South Asia holds onto their culture despite 400+ yrs of colonization
Japan?
Over in 40 years
(1948-1988)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6