Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Almost half of all Japanese adults 18-39 have never had sex

anatomyisdestiny

anatomyisdestiny

Greycel
★★
Japanese Virgins

"that’s according to a government survey published last week, claiming that 42% of men and 44.2% of women – almost half of Japan’s millennial singles aged between 18 to 34 – are virgins."
Seems like Japan's situation is a prescient prediction of the future of western society.

This is also why go back to your own country argument doesn't work Asian countries are even more incel an western nations.

The curse of Inceldom is spreading even faster why do things have to be this way :cryfeels:

Same number in France but for 18-25. And i think it’s even worse in Italy and the UK

Seems like Japan's situation is a prescient prediction of the future of western society.
Yeah but at least there are about the same number of femcels compared to malecels there.
Almost 45% of foids being legit femcels will nevER happen in the (((west))).

Like your profile name btw.
Most based Freud quote tbh

Last edited:
One of the few countries that don't suck has abysmal birthrates, it's like poetry

The end is near

Almost half of all Japanese men 18-39 have never had sex​

Femcels are volcels. Anyway, it's a good thing. Whatever accelerates this rot.

That 1981 Article published by the female researcher and professor broke me. It was the most brutal thing I'd heard this year. Thanks to ITV for bringing it up.
I'm trying to get a printed copy of it or pdf, but I can't find it anywhere on the web. The most I could find were a few references.
Seriously it's like prophesy.
Japanese Virgins

This is also why go back to your own country argument doesn't work Asian countries are even more incel an western nations.
This is coming from their national statistics office, right? That's horrific and it's totally going to be the west before 2030. This is good to use as ammo in debates.
I would like it to be broken down further by age and sex cohorts. I think the younger generations of Japanese will have much higher rates of sexlessness. It's mind blowing. How does this happen? How do the leaders of the world just let this happen?????

Japanese Virgins

It's poetic. 9 hours ahead of the world, and a glimpse at what can go so awfully wrong behind closed doors.

one thing ill hand the japanese is that they've come up with some pretty effective coping mechanisms lol

And half of the females are lying

Female virgins are a treasure. If Japan actually has female virgins, and they're not just lying or cooking the books, then there paradoxically is hope. It's over when the men are virgins and the women are all high body count, i.e., the situation in the west.

However, those numbers are complete and total bullshit. Higher female virgin percentage than male? Fuck out of here with that. Some labcoat cooked the books because the real numbers were too blackpilling.

Yeah but at least there are about the same number of femcels compared to malecels there.
Almost 45% of foids being legit femcels will nevER happen in the (((west))).

Like your profile name btw.
Most based Freud quote tbh

And half of the females are lying

They need to start importing muslims, unironically