Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No point getting a girlfriend anyway

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
what do i gain from getting a girlfriend:

- someone who loves me ❌
- someone who cares about me ❌
- someone who I can enjoy spending time with ❌
- someone who respects my boundaries and values ❌
- someone who will comfort me threw hardships ❌
- someone who will cheat on me ✅
- someone who will nag me over everything✅
- someone who will hit me ✅
- some ran threw pussy ✅
- someone who will go out of their way to make me uncomfortable and unhappy ✅
- someone who will shout at me all the time and always cause arguments ✅
- someone who belittles you ✅

In 2024, every girl will just cheat on you and make your life hell. If you have boundaries she’ll call you: narcissistic, manipulative, controlling and immature. But if you don’t do everything she wants she’ll hit you.
Every woman hits there partner and if you do it back then you’re arrested for abuse . She won’t care about you, you’re just a placeholder for Chad. She’ll enjoy driving you into depression and making you suicidal.all women are like this . You’ll never get “muh traditional wife!!!” , your life will be miserable and along side you will be a ex-whore who hates you.

In before some simp crys: "YoUrE A VoLcEl" :soy:

JFL at whoever says that. May he have fun with his morbidly obese ex-whore who cucks him
It's better to be a volcel than a dumpster diver or in a dead bedroom relationship.

Getting a gf just means getting cucked nowadays, unless your Chad

High IQ. If I was Chad I would just pump and dump tbh

Exactly. And I’m not a Volcel , I’d fuck any bitch . I just don’t want a LTR
I'd turn down sex with plenty of femoids. Most of them are not even worth fucking.

If i was Chad , I would fuck foids and manipulate them into being obsessed with me. Then break their hearts
Same. Give them a taste of their own medicine. They would never forget about me and they would kill themselves like they do after Chad leaves them.

1. Make her financially dependent on you, living under the same roof and sharing expenses.
2. Turn abusive and beat her into submission so she does everything you want.
3. She can’t leave even if she wanted to.

GG ez.

Same. Give them a taste of their own medicine. They would never forget about me and they would kill themselves like they do after Chad leaves them.
Make them get a tattoo of my name above their pussy , convince them I love them and would never leave. Then after I leave there husband would be perma cucked :feelskek:

you caught me! I have a harem of giga stacies begging to suck my dick

1. Make her financially dependent on you, living under the same roof and sharing expenses.
2. Turn abusive and beat her into submission so she does everything you want.
3. She can’t leave even if she wanted to.

GG ez.
My father did that to my mother and it made her obsessed with him. So you might be onto something

Agree tbh. No foids want to have the type of relationship I want so LTR is out of the question.
There's also the risk of STD's, false rape accusations & getting her pregnant which could lead to her murdering your offspring.

- someone who will hit me ✅
I remember at a Job once. I had this Female supervisor, around the same age as me, supervise me taking a Phonecall. After I was failing to help a customer, she actually hit my Arm, during the call. I was in shock. I thought to myself 'We're not in a relationship'

There's also the risk of STD's, false rape accusations & getting her pregnant which could lead to her murdering your offspring.
Yupo. Just no point in risking it for a chance to cave dive between her legs

that's why trying to ascend and looksmaxx is a waste of time cause you'll end up as an oofy doofy anyway. just accept you are not chad and move on, true ascension is when you are genemaxxing and any other method just pure cope trying to escape your fate from being an inkwell

I remember at a Job once. I had this Female supervisor, around the same age as me, supervise me taking a Phonecall. After I was failing to help a customer, she actually hit my Arm, during the call. I was in shock. I thought to myself 'We're not in a relationship'
She was flirting with you.

that's why trying to ascend and looksmaxx is a waste of time cause you'll end up as an oofy doofy anyway. just accept you are not chad and move on, true ascension is when you are genemaxxing and any other method just pure cope trying to escape your fate from being an inkwell
All that hard work just to be a cuck

she raped you

kill her