Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No point getting a girlfriend anyway

The white race died a long time ago tbh
Doesn’t mean we should just accept the infinite amount of shitskins flooding our country you ingrate

Fuck the white race.
Ah yeah sure, just accept the infinite Bamalians who will make your area & life worse

I can get the frustration, I am too, but it doesn’t mean you should just be fine with the shit going on
Wait, don't you wanna save the wHiTe RaCe? :feelswhat:

View attachment 1220211
Not an argument, since none here will get the chance

This meme & your banner scream projection

“Muh gorgeous white vomen” mate they are all whores
Literally no one here was defending White foids, they’re just pointing out how “diversity” makes life worse in general. It’s not rocket science

Ah yeah sure, just accept the infinite Bamalians who will make your area & life worse

I can get the frustration, I am too, but it doesn’t mean you should just be fine with the shit going on

Not an argument, since none here will get the chance

This meme & your banner scream projection
I live in Birmingham uk, it’s already majority “minority” so who cares anymore

I wish. I need a sheboon to dom me
What do you think of this sheboon?
5811ecde d9fb 4e3c 856f a9d6d9e16439 640x960

Literally no one here was defending White foids, they’re just pointing out how “diversity” makes life worse in general. It’s not rocket science
Just let it happen

Just let it happen
Just let my area go to shit & get flooded with shitskins thus making my life worse

God, you types are braindead & should fuck off from the forum tbh

Just let my area go to shit & get flooded with shitskins thus making my life worse

God, you types are braindead & should fuck off from the forum tbh
All ready went to shit along time ago

All ready went to shit along time ago
My area has grown substantially & gotten more diverse, and thus gotten more shit

Your logic here is like saying all because I broke my leg means i should break the other

My area has grown substantially & gotten more diverse, and thus gotten more shit

Your logic here is like saying all because I broke my leg means i should break the other
My era is getting worse every day. I hate it here. But it’s too late to go back . So I just give up

My era is getting worse every day. I hate it here. But it’s too late to go back . So I just give up
Don’t have that mindset, you should still give a shit & feel angry over this & pay attention to it

I’m eventually gonna leave mine due to the amount of shitskins in it

Don’t have that mindset, you should still give a shit & feel angry over this & pay attention to it

I’m eventually gonna leave mine due to the amount of shitskins in it
I’m hoping they bring in guns so one can blow my head off

This defeatist mentality in this regard is regarded; negating shit that literally impacts your life

God, 2024cels for the most part are a joke

I’m hoping they bring in guns so one can blow my head off
Cucked as fuck

Should be wanting the opposite or a nuclear war

This defeatist mentality in this regard is regarded; negating shit that literally impacts your life

God, 2024cels for the most part are a joke
Cool

Men hypergamm relationships and women hypergamm sex

I hate my life, and i want to die, but not in a cucked manner like that

I like how you avoided addressing what i said
I’m to low IQ to respond

I’m to low IQ to respond
Thanks for letting me know to not bother with you anymore

At least don’t shit up the forum with your femdom shit(outside of sewers) or your cucked mentality, please & thank you

Thanks for letting me know to not bother with you anymore

At least don’t shit up the forum with your femdom shit(outside of sewers) or your cucked mentality, please & thank you
Okey Saar

Okey Saar
But seriously, i don’t get how you can be fine with stuff that makes your already shit life harder

Your survival instincts have been cucked by shitdom

But seriously, i don’t get how you can be fine with stuff that makes your already shit life harder

Your survival instincts have been cucked by shitdom
Yeah probably. I’m a bitch tbh

what do i gain from getting a girlfriend:

- someone who loves me ❌
- someone who cares about me ❌
- someone who I can enjoy spending time with ❌
- someone who respects my boundaries and values ❌
- someone who will comfort me threw hardships ❌
- someone who will cheat on me ✅
- someone who will nag me over everything✅
- someone who will hit me ✅
- some ran threw pussy ✅
- someone who will go out of their way to make me uncomfortable and unhappy ✅
- someone who will shout at me all the time and always cause arguments ✅
- someone who belittles you ✅

In 2024, every girl will just cheat on you and make your life hell. If you have boundaries she’ll call you: narcissistic, manipulative, controlling and immature. But if you don’t do everything she wants she’ll hit you.
Every woman hits there partner and if you do it back then you’re arrested for abuse . She won’t care about you, you’re just a placeholder for Chad. She’ll enjoy driving you into depression and making you suicidal.all women are like this . You’ll never get “muh traditional wife!!!” , your life will be miserable and along side you will be a ex-whore who hates you.

This post makes a lot of good points, certainly. But I think you're specifically describing Western women to a large extent. I guess you could call me a big Passport Bro proponent. But seriously, Western women are the worst, especially with the aspects of personality and double-standards you highlighted here.

Now you may say I'm making a typical NAWALT comment and idealizing other countries when really women are the same everywhere. But to that, I would say: I agree. Women are more or less the same everywhere.

However, the cultural and economic conditions are vastly different, and the women reflect that. So they still fundamentally have all the same fundamental and inherent character flaws like the sociopathy etc. but that doesn't mean that not only could you more easily find women who had a better character like being less entitled and more willing to take care of you, cook, and do chores, but due to the exceptionally warped standards in the West, your chances of finding an average looking/attractive enough woman in a place like Mexico or Southeast Asia would be far, far higher than your chances in somewhere like the U.S.A.

I would consider Mexico if you haven't yet. The fact we can earn USD but then also live there puts us in a very opportune position if we're just willing to make the move. You may ask why I haven't yet but I've decided to learn Turkish instead of Spanish and go to Turkey instead, which has all the same benefits as Mexico.

This post makes a lot of good points, certainly. But I think you're specifically describing Western women to a large extent. I guess you could call me a big Passport Bro proponent. But seriously, Western women are the worst, especially with the aspects of personality and double-standards you highlighted here.

Now you may say I'm making a typical NAWALT comment and idealizing other countries when really women are the same everywhere. But to that, I would say: I agree. Women are more or less the same everywhere.

However, the cultural and economic conditions are vastly different, and the women reflect that. So they still fundamentally have all the same fundamental and inherent character flaws like the sociopathy etc. but that doesn't mean that not only could you more easily find women who had a better character like being less entitled and more willing to take care of you, cook, and do chores, but due to the exceptionally warped standards in the West, your chances of finding an average looking/attractive enough woman in a place like Mexico or Southeast Asia would be far, far higher than your chances in somewhere like the U.S.A.

I would consider Mexico if you haven't yet. The fact we can earn USD but then also live there puts us in a very opportune position if we're just willing to make the move. You may ask why I haven't yet but I've decided to learn Turkish instead of Spanish and go to Turkey instead, which has all the same benefits as Mexico.
I live in the uk, Mexico is to far