Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No point getting a girlfriend anyway

yea jfl :lul:

it's chad or nothing is what i always say :feelsEhh:
Imagine grinding in the gym just so you can get a girl who was manhandled by a guy 10x bigger than you.

Imagine looksmaxing just so you can get a girl who’s ex was a chad.

Pure Kekfuel

She was flirting with you.
Nu-uh; She was so disappointed in me. A look of disgust, anger, betrayal.

On the day she went on Holiday (a few days after) I was immediately fired.

Last edited:
Nu-uh; She was so dissapointed in me. A look of disgust, anger, betrayal.

On the day she went on Holiday a few days after, I was immediately fired.
Brutal. She probably took some BBC while on holiday

Imagine grinding in the gym just so you can get a girl who was manhandled by a guy 10x bigger than you.

Imagine looksmaxing just so you can get a girl who’s ex was a chad.

Pure Kekfuel
Jfl at normie life

newfag blackpillers wanna ascend into normies, true blackpillers wanna ascend into chads :feelsthink:

I’m a femdom enjoyer , what you expect?
Jflales

Every woman hits there their partner
This was yesterday's talk at the office cafeteria. Two marriedcels were talking about how much abuse, nagging, nastiness and physical violence they receive from their wives every single day.

I had to control myself to avoid explaining to them the benefits of a Marxist-Rodgerist society.

This was yesterday's talk at the office cafeteria. Two marriedcels were talking about how much abuse, nagging, nastiness and physical violence they receive from their wives every single day.

I had to control myself to avoid explaining to them the benefits of a Marxist-Rodgerist society.
Based

Based and high IQ its chad or nothing, normalfaggot with unloving gf/wife life sounds way more soul crushing than incel life. Atleast i get to jack off and play vidya all day while those cucks work their asses off for some used goods roastie.

And i keep saying this shi
Chad>incel>normie
In terms of life enjoyment or happinies

Based and high IQ its chad or nothing, normalfaggot with unloving gf/wife life sounds way more soul crushing than incel life. Atleast i get to jack off and play vidya all day while those cucks work their asses off for some used goods roastie.

And i keep saying this shi
Chad>incel>normie
In terms of life enjoyment or happinies
Yupo