Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No other blackpilled forum...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I just came to a realization. If I would ever ascend which I wont since I am KHHV at 37 and have given up so this is more of a hypothetical consideration...anyway if I would ascend then I would GTFO of here simply out of respect. However, I would have a big problem not being able to talk to other blackpilled people anymore.

Shouldn't there be a place on the internet where blackpilled people can go regardless of whether they are incels or not?

There are other but they b small

Ive tried it, you just get attacked instantly. Its taboo to talk blackpill, even with people who don't even know what blue/red/blackpill stuff is. The content itself just scares normies, like some primal instinct (fear?) in them sets off and they start attacking you.

You really need to be a good looking rich person to do it, or else they'll just attack you, but if you're good looking and rich, they'll actually listen and take it on, because normies go by what they see really, not the actual content you're talking about.

Last time I checked normies were allowed, but I guess looksmax.org is an option.

IMO there is no ascension past 30.If you haven't had any relationships/sexual experience by then there is obviously something wrong with you,that's why I respect oldcels as I see them as confirmed incels(unless they are volcels or they get extremely lucky with surgeries to become at least 6-7/10,which is very unlikely)

We won't ascend so it doesnt matter

Lookism still exists as an alternative, albeit a bad one

Just lurk if you ascend.

IMO there is no ascension past 30.If you haven't had any relationships/sexual experience by then there is obviously something wrong with you,that's why I respect oldcels as I see them as confirmed incels(unless they are volcels or they get extremely lucky with surgeries to become at least 6-7/10,which is very unlikely)

tbh I think this site should have a separate a forum where blackpilled normies can post.

Blackpilled normies are allowed here. If you don't mention you ascension in the forum, I don't think it will be a problem.
tbh I think this site should have a separate a forum where blackpilled normies can post.
Me too, but I doubt it would be blackpilled enough, normies tend to cope a lot. A lot of people on Looksmax are massive copers.

There are a few out there but this place is as good as it gets for those who believe in the blackpill