Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No one to ask for help in searching young cute girls

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All who were friends in past, now became simpcucks, and not helping anymore, and one guy in fb friends who was kinda wiling to help, deactivated account, as he was baldcel and possible he roped

Not that my baldcel friend who are known to some of you from pictures, but that one looks on verge of roping too, life is hardly possible in this world, getting help to search for cute young girls also hardly possible

hate women

"look for woman my age" blet

TFU ON ROASTIES

im sorry you got no reply

congrats on ur new rank bro where were u:feelswhere:

Utterly brutal

We all want a cute teen, but it's never going to happen and we'd probably just be arrested, so give up

All who were friends in past, now became simpcucks, and not helping anymore, and one guy in fb friends who was kinda wiling to help, deactivated account, as he was baldcel and possible he roped

Not that my baldcel friend who are known to some of you from pictures, but that one looks on verge of roping too, life is hardly possible in this world, getting help to search for cute young girls also hardly possible

hate women

"look for woman my age" blet

TFU ON ROASTIES
Save money move to Asian country where age of consent is very low, moneymaxx, then help young girl that works on rice paddy looksmaxx, I know it’s betabuxxing but it’s probably ur only shot

If i had a daughter i would give her to you

Ok let’s talk about culture