Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel . It's unbelievably easy for Chad to get Stacy pussy. Margot Robbie almost fucked an underage high school Chad

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
While looking for more facts about Margot Robbie to schizopost, I stumbled upon this: https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/margot-robbie-unintentionally-flirted-with-younger-models.html
She was making a TV commercial with some guys.
I was chatting with them at one point, and I could tell I was starting to flirt with them. I said to one of the guys, “What are you doing after this?”
and he says, “Well, I’ve got to go back to school.”
And I was like, “Oh, cool! College?”
No. Not college. [High] school.
I thought, “Oh. My. God. You’re 17 years old. I’m officially a cougar! I’m ‘The Older Woman!’ This has never happened to me before!”
:feelsbadman::cryfeels: :feelscry::feelsrope:

I know, I know. Water wet, Chad gets Stacy...

But I still have trouble processing this. She is the one who initiated the flirting. All the young Chad had to do to creampie her was simply respond ''Not much, wanna do something?''. That's it. That's literally all it takes. Just be born attractive.

I cannot believe it. I cannot believe I was born ugly, I am ugly, I will forever be ugly, and the entire chapter of sex and romance of the human life experience is permanently locked away for me.

He didn't need game. He didn't need rizz. He didn't need personality. He just needed to look good, and Stacy reached out to him on her own.

You can just imagine that this is the type of Chad all the teenage Stacies lose their virginity to, if he got Margot fucking Robbie to initiate with him. Of course he wasn't desperate, he didn't lie, he didn't try to fuck her. This piece of shit mogger Chad probably had like 10 16yo high school Stacies lined up for him. He didn't need Margot Robbie pussy.

HE WAS FUCKING DROWNING IN PUSSY, HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO FUCK HER. HE WAS SO FUCKING NECK DEEP INTO YOUNG STACY PUSSIES, HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MARGOT ROBBIE.

NO, THIS IS NOT A HUMAN. THIS IS A FUCKING MUTANT. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR A MAN TO EXPERIENCE. IT'S TOO MUCH FOR A SINGLE MAN TO EXPERIENCE. HE GETS TOO MUCH. HE GOT TOO MUCH. IT'S NOT FAIR. WE ARE SUFFERING KHHV AT 30 YO, WE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE EVEN A LOW TIER BECKY RECIPROCATING INTEREST.

MEANWHILE THAT INHUMAN ALIEN MUTANT GETS FUCKING DRENCHED IN PUSSY. THEY ARE LITERALLY THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????? HOW IS THIS FAIR????

THIS MOTHERFUCKER LITERALLY DITCHED MARGOT ROBBIT TO GO TO SHIT HIGH SCHOOL

THIS IS THE LIFE OF CHAD

THIS IS HOW MEANINGLESS STACY PUSSY IS TO HIM

TO US ANY TYPE OF PUSSY IS A LIFE CHANGING EVENT, EVEN LOW TIER BECKY PUSSY

MEANWHILE HE LITERALLY FUCKING DITCHED MARGOT ROBBIE TO GO TO SCHOOL JFL

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MANG

Take it easy on the suifuel, man. This shit's making me depressed too. :feelsbadman:

This is proof we live in a simulation. He ditched Margot Robbie to return to school :forcedsmile:

7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

He ditched Margot Robbie to return to school

FCjQ7VsWQAAnCvc

76cfa68eb8d8bca0c512b4eb3bea1052

He ain't got time for Margot Robbie's dumb pussy, mang.

He got math class to attend, dog!

HE GOT MATH CLASS TO ATTEND, HE DONT FUCK AROUND

"Margot" Robbie is actually the alias of Manfred Robbie, a biological male born in the year 1990, transitioning at a young age under the secretive supervision of California's top doctors to become one of the most desired "actress"es of Hollywood.

were all entitled to stacy. NPNW! NPNW!

FmhV2GsWAAAa6EX

WHICH WAY, CHAD MAN?

We live on a different planet compared to these people. This will never ever happen in my lifetime, well it won't now.

We live on a different planet compared to these people. This will never ever happen in my lifetime, well it won't now.
They are soulless inhumans. Even subhuman incels like us have souls. The proof we have souls is that we yearn affection, intimacy, sex and validation.

Chad is so far removed from the typical male human normie experience, he lost his humanity.

Affection, intimacy, sex and validation are completely meaningless to Chad. Chad gets it passively, autonomously. He doesn't take time to process it, to think about it.

He just goes through as many female pussies as he can, damaging them on the way. He pumps and dumps them, he doesn't even think about it, doesn't even consider it, he just pumps and dumps. They are soulless.

THIS IS THE LIFE OF CHAD

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MANG
Yes man, this doesn’t even surprise me any more. God took from us to give to chads. Brutal shit

THIS IS THE LIFE OF CHAD

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MANG
OY VEYYY YOU SHOULD BE THANKING JEWISH RACE THAT CHAD HAD TO GO ROT IN SCHOOL AND LISTEN TO OUR FAR LEFT PROPAGANDA INSTEAD OF CREAMPIE MARGOT ROBBIE STRETCHED VILE WHORE!

This is proof we live in a simulation. He ditched Margot Robbie to return to school :forcedsmile:
Kinda proves how worthless women are actually. Call it cope, but we aren't really missing out that much. I think we're only missing out on being rich.

margot robbie =/= stacy

While looking for more facts about Margot Robbie to schizopost, I stumbled upon this: https://www.thecut.com/2016/09/margot-robbie-unintentionally-flirted-with-younger-models.html
She was making a TV commercial with some guys.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels: :feelscry::feelsrope:

I know, I know. Water wet, Chad gets Stacy...

But I still have trouble processing this. She is the one who initiated the flirting. All the young Chad had to do to creampie her was simply respond ''Not much, wanna do something?''. That's it. That's literally all it takes. Just be born attractive.

I cannot believe it. I cannot believe I was born ugly, I am ugly, I will forever be ugly, and the entire chapter of sex and romance of the human life experience is permanently locked away for me.

He didn't need game. He didn't need rizz. He didn't need personality. He just needed to look good, and Stacy reached out to him on her own.

You can just imagine that this is the type of Chad all the teenage Stacies lose their virginity to, if he got Margot fucking Robbie to initiate with him. Of course he wasn't desperate, he didn't lie, he didn't try to fuck her. This piece of shit mogger Chad probably had like 10 16yo high school Stacies lined up for him. He didn't need Margot Robbie pussy.

HE WAS FUCKING DROWNING IN PUSSY, HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO FUCK HER. HE WAS SO FUCKING NECK DEEP INTO YOUNG STACY PUSSIES, HE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MARGOT ROBBIE.

NO, THIS IS NOT A HUMAN. THIS IS A FUCKING MUTANT. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR A MAN TO EXPERIENCE. IT'S TOO MUCH FOR A SINGLE MAN TO EXPERIENCE. HE GETS TOO MUCH. HE GOT TOO MUCH. IT'S NOT FAIR. WE ARE SUFFERING KHHV AT 30 YO, WE WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE EVEN A LOW TIER BECKY RECIPROCATING INTEREST.

MEANWHILE THAT INHUMAN ALIEN MUTANT GETS FUCKING DRENCHED IN PUSSY. THEY ARE LITERALLY THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????? HOW IS THIS FAIR????

"Game" is for low IQ shitskins and retarded whores. Intelligent women are Chad only or gold diggers.