Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one is loyal to me

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
When I see friendships that last 5+ years, and the people always remain so close, I just wonder what the fuck it is that I'm doing wrong.

Back when I used to have friends in 2012/2013, no one ever stuck by my side. They might be nice to my face but then 5 minutes later I'd see them making fun of me in the corner with Chad and Stacy.

And the friendships never lasted long either. Maybe we'd hang out 3-4 times (always initiated by me) and then they'd stop answering my calls. Sometimes I'd find out they never even liked me in the first place.

So what the fuck is wrong with me? How do other people have so many close friends? And how do those close friendships last for so many years when mine would just fizzle out in a matter of weeks?

I remember seeing a new pic on Facebook recently of an old friend, it was him and like 6 other guys I used to hang out with regularly. And it made me wonder, why am I not in the photo? Where did our friendship go? I used to see these guys all the time back in 2011 or so. Why are they all still friends but I'm just not included?

Am I just that ugly and obnoxious that no one wants to stay friends with me? I mean how did all these people stay so loyal to each other for all these years while I just sat here rotting? I mean what the fuck happened to me?

It's like the entire world has these close-knit friend groups and I'm just kinda floating aimlessly on my own with no support from anyone. No one cares to call and ask me to hang out, no one ever messages me saying "Hey man remember me from XYZ!", if I died no one would probably even hear about it outside of my family.

This shit happens to me online too, groups I used to talk to many years ago are still going strong and talking on a regular basis, while I'm left to sit here alone with no one. Why am I always the odd one out? Even when I'm not showing my face people can detect it, through my voice, the way I write even. No matter what, people can tell there's something 'off' about me, enough to say "I don't wanna be around this guy".

The amount of times I've messaged guys I thought I was close with saying "Hey, remember me from back in X when we used to do Y together", only to get a response like "Uh yeah I vaguely remember that" and then nothing afterwards, is just ridiculous. This keeps fucking happening. No one remembers me and no one will ever give a fuck.

Also too, it's weird but people I've been seemingly close with/ancillary to have become famous in numerous ways, and oftentimes very successful, and groups I used to talk to years ago online are now like top names on YouTube. Why couldn't that be me? Why did these guys stick together and no one thought to include me? Why is everyone so happy and successful but me?

When the fuck will it be my time to have long-lasting friendships, to have sex, to be successful, to do anything other than rot? I mean I know we joke on this board but I just...man I refuse to believe this is all life has to offer.

There has to be some kind of way out that doesn't involve shooting myself. There has to be something positive at the end of all this suffering. There's gotta be fucking something

I established myself in online communities pretty quickly but I never took it beyond that community. IRL, my face destroyed any chance of me ever having friends so you’re ahead of me there. If you’re a smaller guy, bland-looking, etc., you just fade into the background.

I established myself in online communities pretty quickly but I never took it beyond that community. IRL, my face destroyed any chance of me ever having friends so you’re ahead of me there. If you’re a smaller guy, bland-looking, etc., you just fade into the background.

I might've been able to find friends temporarily but they always left me in the end

I might've been able to find friends temporarily but they always left me in the end

It’s almost always a transient thing. Too much mobility and options nowadays.

Im the least liked person in my group of friends

Yeah none of my friends saw me as real friends and pretty much cut contact

im the least liked one of my group of friends

Same, i am too schizoid to care now.

Same here man.
My "friends" have been ditching me since middle school, nowadays thought I don't have a singe one. It's fucking over.

Yeah, this happens to me too. I guess it is a mix of all this stuff, you are ugly so people are less willing to go out with you. You are low status so you do not offer anything beside being another low quality average Joe, people forget about you.

I'm so grateful for the one friend I have in my life. My life would be much shittier without him, dude always has my back. He's moving away soon though and it makes me sad af, what am I gonna do

I havent had "friends" since i was 16.

If you have friends youre too NT to be a truecel lone ranger gangsta like me