Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No Nut November + Leg Day + Cold Shower = So Good

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
Today I did leg day of the Get Swole Workout Program. I can't walk. After training for 1 hour until exhaustion, I took a cold shower. It feels awesome. I feel so energetic & refreshed. It boosts your mood like crazy. Please try it out, but get a good night's sleep before.

cold showers is torture i just stick to nofap

Thanks for the advice, but I rather LDAR.

Most painful exercise day tbh

Today I did leg day of the Get Swole Workout Program. I can't walk. After training for 1 hour until exhaustion, I took a cold shower. It feels awesome. I feel so energetic & refreshed. It boosts your mood like crazy. Please try it out, but get a good night's sleep before.
It's actually really good for you physically to workout and take cold showers and the mental/placebo effect is great when you combine all those things with nofap.

It's actually really good for you physically to workout and take cold showers and the mental/placebo effect is great when you combine all those things with nofap.
it feels really good believe me just try it out please.

This should be lifefuel, but keep it up. Keep lifting, exercising and eating healthy. A cope a day keeps the rope away.

it feels really good believe me just try it out please.
Ye I used to and still do sometimes these things. I have been obsessed the last years with self-improvement especially the esoteric/broscience sort.

I prefer a piping hot shower followed by fapping followed by a long nap.

But to each his own.

N:soy: NUT N:soy:VEMBER

1. When I exercise I get more horny, so nofap and exercise is a ridiculous combination

2. "Cold Showers" are my regular baths, all I ever have are cold showers

N:soy: NUT N:soy:VEMBER

I prefer a piping hot shower followed by fapping followed by a long nap.

But to each his own.
doing these things will benefit you tremendously in the long run. It also feels better than rewarding yourself for nothing and staying in comfort zone. to each his own.

NoFap gains!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

doing these things will benefit you tremendously in the long run. It also feels better than rewarding yourself for nothing and staying in comfort zone. to each his own.

How old are you? (Feel free to not answer that).

Spend enough years on this planet and you'll find that life puts you out of your comfort zone with enough regularity such that you don't need to actively add any more discomfort.

Take advantage of any chance you get to de-stress, recuperate, unwind, etc. You'll be glad you did when you had the opportunity, because the stresses are coming. I can guarantee you that.

19. I'm living home, pretty comfortable, have been working out for 2 years but quit for 6 months now I'm coming back. It's not uncomfortable for me. I have another mindset, you must be thinking long term.

19. I'm living home, pretty comfortable, have been working out for 2 years but quit for 6 months now I'm coming back. It's not uncomfortable for me. I have another mindset, you must be thinking long term.

Yes. I was once like you. Good luck.

Don't forget to listen to binaural beats and take your super male vitality.

Don't forget to listen to binaural beats and take your super male vitality.
they don't do shit law of attraction is bs unless you take action towards your goals. Binaural beats are a scam for them to make youtube money

Nofap is only worth it if you are doing it for 7 days. After that it just becomes pointless.
no, because PMO is a sin and sin will bring you eternal damnation and non-existence.

This is lifefuel, makes me wanna go out and excercise.

Good but how long can you sprint without dying fagggot!

Skip leg day and to anoher bicpes day.