Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No longer socially anxious

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Before I took the blackpill, I was such a high-inhib, socially anxious wreck in public. My heart would pound if I ever had to answer a question out loud in class. Especially around foids who I found attractive, I wouldn't even be able to function.

After realizing some truths from the blackpill - such as the fact that personality literally does not matter, and also coming to terms with the fact that it really is over for me - I find myself much more relaxed in social settings. I don't have racing thoughts about what people might think about me, my heartbeat and breathing is calm, and I can even dissociate a bit from people around me if I'm getting tired of all these extroverts who won't stop talking.

Anyone else feel like blackpilling has made it easier for those of you with social anxiety?

It has helped my mental health problems for sure since I now know it’s not my fault and that attracting women is just luck based.

Not really, it's still the same in terms of stress but i no longer feel the pressure to belong in cause i can finally see how fake the normies really are.
If you don't feel the pressure to fit in then what still causes you stress in social situations? Is it just an unconscious, automatic sort of thing? Or do you still worry about something besides fitting in?

After realizing some truths from the blackpill - such as the fact that personality literally does not matter, and also coming to terms with the fact that it really is over for me - I find myself much more relaxed in social settings. I don't have racing thoughts about what people might think about me, my heartbeat and breathing is calm, and I can even dissociate a bit from people around me if I'm getting tired of all these extroverts who won't stop talking
Yea I can somewhat relate to this, I feel more confident now

Something similar happened to me, the only reason why I care for my appearance now is for me, as long as I like it, it is ok, if others don't like it I don't really care, everything I do is to please myself. I am filling the hole left by the world with myself.

Something similar happened to me, the only reason why I care for my appearance now is for me, as long as I like it, it is ok, if others don't like it I don't really care, everything I do is to please myself. I am filling the hole left by the world with myself.
That's a good mindset to have honestly. Do you like your own appearance then?

I feel like anything I do appearance-wise is still because I'm presenting myself to others. If it was just for myself, with the exception of skincare, I wouldn't give a fuck about my hair, or my facial hair, or what kind of clothes I wear. I would just do what's most comfortable/low-effort.

That's a good mindset to have honestly. Do you like your own appearance then?

I feel like anything I do appearance-wise is still because I'm presenting myself to others. If it was just for myself, with the exception of skincare, I wouldn't give a fuck about my hair, or my facial hair, or what kind of clothes I wear. I would just do what's most comfortable/low-effort.
I really do.

I still detaching from that mindset too but as time passes on I care less about what others think, it is a process, you can't stop caring that easily, it takes some time. A similar thing happens to me but in a different way, where I live it is seen as bad for a man to shave and I personally hate my body hair and my facial hair to some extent so I shave it. I personally take pride in my hair, I have natural fluffy hair which was one of the reasons why I got bullied back when I was in school, in the first world this haircut might be a big plus now but where I live it isn't, here chads and normies usually have this hair cut (pic related), I personally don't like it at all; besides, I am not cutting my hair down just for a woman, I love my hair too much, call it vanity or whatever but I was forced to cut it down for 11 years and I don't want to do it anymore.

474547_666829.jpg

as i started believing in god i started to dissociate more from real life and to care less about social expectations,but when it comes to the blackpill i don't think it had the same effect.

heck i remember when i was an atheist,i watched the hunchback of notradame and literally spent the next 6 months in bed incredibly depressed.i would only get up to fap,browse 4chan for like 2 hours or to eat and piss.apart from that i would just sleepmaxx 12-16 hours a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back