Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no longer a virgin, goodbye to anybody on here that remembers me

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
100% - Congrats on ascending bro, best of wishes
tl;dr for newgens (99% of the ppl reading this): used to post on here hella nd just wanted to add a conclusion to my account

this forum used to be a huge part of my life nd i even made friends on here, still luv @Broly @languishingrnn @Pixycel . i've long been inactive, grinding for the day i'd be able to post this.

spent the last few years doing a 180 on my social anxiety, nd facing my haunting past (cptsd). definitely far from a normal human, but i forced my way to a nardil prescription and it rlly was the perfect last thing, it propelled me to actually use all the things i've subconsciously learned after years of resocialization, and i can say now i feel like a human. i can now participate in society much more willingly and am able to do so with decent competency, though i still have a long way to go before i'm fully satisfied.

got a girlfriend a month ago, lost my virginity a few days ago. i have this forum indirectly to thank for that, as it was @To koniec whom put me on to mk-677 which started my autistic obsession with the looksmax forum, until i eventually grew out of the 99% fad bullshit on there and gained a desire to apply logical and scientific concepts to improving my own health and wellbeing in a multitude of ways. supplements work, but you need a physiological understanding of your own body and how it reacts to differing things to actually get any real changes from a stack that you tailor to yourself. though, there's no silver bullet.

if it wasn't for the appreciation for an objective, data-driven mindset that both of these forums gave me (even if neither are very data-driven), i wouldn't have gotten to where i am now. thank u guys

ik i'm gonna be banned but pls leave this up so it can be the last thing on my acc

Fuck off fakecel.

Status
Not open for further replies.