Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No worries

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
I used to worry about what others think of me including my "friends" to the point, I would have the worst headaches and constantly live in fear which only added to my already fucked up mental state. Until one day I realize that no matter what I did and what I was going to do, normies will always cast judgment on me for simply existing and after a while when you get used to it and know what to expect from them, you become numb and less bother by it.

I used to worry about what others think of me including my "friends" to the point, I would have the worst headaches and constantly live in fear which only added to my already fucked up mental state. Until one day I realize that no matter what I did and what I was going to do, normies will always cast judgment on me for simply existing and after a while when you get used to it and know what to expect from them, you become numb and less bother by it.
it doesnt matter bro. normies will always judge. no matter what.

it doesnt matter bro. normies will always judge. no matter what.
At least be born a nt normie or a women so you can least cope with life's hardships

being a low value male is just permanment handicap

No matter how much time goes on, I still care what people think of me.

You would think I would just stop caring, but for some reason, I just can't