Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of my time spent here is at work or commute

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I just fucking love it when stupid shallow redditors tell me to touch grass and shit.

Every day, I have about 3 hours of "free time", that is to say, during lunch hour and commute back home and work.

Not to mention, as a programmer, I have plenty of time to go on this forum, because they gave me a pathetic laptop which takes 3 minutes just to test a function, including booting two ASP.NET applications and connecting to two postgreSQL databases, which, for a laptop, is painfully slow to do so.

Sample picture (not mine)
visual-studio-codespaces-aspnet-core-webapp_thumb.png.webp

Other than that, during this "free time", I also hit up people on Instagram and Whatsapp, who pretty much gives me same, one sided responses.

The "shocking" thing is, I along with many others here, share the same settlement; the virgin basement dwellers drinking a monster is so 2000s; the average man is a loser now.

Hey fellow programmercel. Is it safe to browse .is where you work, like isn't someone gonna look over your shoulder and notice?

Hey fellow programmercel. Is it safe to browse .is where you work, like isn't someone gonna look over your shoulder and notice?
Nah, incels aren't known much here. Also, I use my own phone and data planto browse

how much actual work do you do at work (not answering emails and stalling)

how much actual work do you do at work (not answering emails and stalling)
Depends if I encounter a stupid bug. It's an fairly large scale application, used by a city with around 7M people. They have bunch of dog shit old frameworks, like outdated EPPLUS for manipulation of microshit files, it's fairly large scale so no updating right there

Depends if I encounter a stupid bug. It's an fairly large scale application, used by a city with around 7M people. They have bunch of dog shit old frameworks, like outdated EPPLUS for manipulation of microshit files, it's fairly large scale so no updating right there
These are the worst kind of jobs. They don't update their tooling for 15 years and then, when everyone has had enough and leaves, they publish a job offer saying they need someone for a "challenging project" jfl. In my first job I had to deal with PHP code written in fucking 2002.

I just fucking love it when stupid shallow redditors tell me to touch grass and shit.

Every day, I have about 3 hours of "free time", that is to say, during lunch hour and commute back home and work.

Not to mention, as a programmer, I have plenty of time to go on this forum, because they gave me a pathetic laptop which takes 3 minutes just to test a function, including booting two ASP.NET applications and connecting to two postgreSQL databases, which, for a laptop, is painfully slow to do so.

Sample picture (not mine)
visual-studio-codespaces-aspnet-core-webapp_thumb.png.webp

Other than that, during this "free time", I also hit up people on Instagram and Whatsapp, who pretty much gives me same, one sided responses.

The "shocking" thing is, I along with many others here, share the same settlement; the virgin basement dwellers drinking a monster is so 2000s; the average man is a loser now.
how much do you make a year brocel