Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no im not dead

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
i havent been on lately because this forum is getting too addictive and its kind of contradictory of doing nofap to eliminate the dopamine spikes of PMOing yet get constant barrages of dopamine all day here alert after alert. by going on hiatus i would be less reliant on this forum since all i did was browse this forum 24/7. sorry SRK padawans for abandoning you guys, if i ever have to leave again i will leave the faction in trustworthy hands.

however when im not on incels.me i will be on discord. i check my discord regularly throughout the day. add me: Hunter#0714

also hows no nut november going guys? have you broken your streaks yet?

happy incels. creation day btw

Last edited:
E8ED8C81 B3A0 48DB A981 910EC77E3643

I'd be a sham of a Captain if I broke my streak this early.

No way. I'm going to Tokyo at the end of December and I'll be holding onto this streak until then.

Determined

I know what you mean though, this place is mighty addictive.

I'll try to ease off myself since I have a lot of college work to take care but I love it too much to ever leave.

Going to bed earlier is the best thing for us NoFappers, and getting as much sleep as possible (10 hours a night).

I'd say if you could do that then you can manage this site.

No way. I'm going to Tokyo at the end of December and I'll be holding onto this streak until then.

View attachment 60912

I'll try to ease off myself since I have a lot of college work to take care but I love it too much to ever leave.

Going to bed earlier is the best thing for us NoFappers, and getting as much sleep as possible (10 hours a night).

View attachment 60912

i thought you were going january?

JFL @ leaving forum because of nofap
giphy.gif

JFL @ leaving forum because of nofap
giphy.gif

even asides from nofap its extremely addicting. i literally spent over 10 hours a day just refreshing the page over and over and reading posts

i thought you were going january?

I booked end of December because it was a few hundred cheaper.

Is it even possible to sleep that long? :feelsmega:

Yeah I slept that long the past two nights (except last night cuz I messed up but I'm trying to right that ship).

I booked end of December because it was a few hundred cheaper.

Yeah I slept that long the past two nights (except last night cuz I messed up but I'm trying to right that ship).

like after christmas?

even asides from nofap its extremely addicting. i literally spent over 10 hours a day just refreshing the page over and over and reading posts
Just start playing dota 2, smoke dank, watch youtube and post from time to time tbhtbh ez life ngl

Just start playing dota 2, smoke dank, watch youtube and post from time to time tbhtbh ez life ngl

is dota 2 free? my PC isnt built for gaming.

dota 2 is truecel game, best game if you play enough of it. Nothing will beat dota 2(at least for me)

same for me for league of legends tbh tbh

No nut November going strong nigga

NoFap, the biggest faggot cope of all time. Lol at falling for such a low IQ reddit-tier "self-improvement" hoax.

Not just that but cutting out things that reduce T and taking supplements to increase it. Basically trying to increase it as much as possible without roids.

could you give me examples

i havent been on lately because this forum is getting too addictive and its kind of contradictory of doing nofap to eliminate the dopamine spikes of PMOing yet get constant barrages of dopamine all day here alert after alert. by going on hiatus i would be less reliant on this forum since all i did was browse this forum 24/7. sorry SRK padawans for abandoning you guys, if i ever have to leave again i will leave the faction in trustworthy hands.

however when im not on incels.me i will be on discord. i check my discord regularly throughout the day. add me: Hunter#0714

no nut november isnt failed yet

:incel: