Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No girl has ever LIKED me but instead they wanted me to like them

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
I’ve been lead on so much, it hurts

Whenever a girl has talked to me or been friendly, maybe even some light flirting it’s always been because she wanted me to validate her. But even when I did, the feeling was never reciprocated

What a sad pathetic life

I'm going to find my waifu who will love me for me.

humblebrag. if they want you to like them and are not repulsed by the thought of you liking them then you are at least a normie.

humblebrag. if they want you to like them and are not repulsed by the thought of you liking them then you are at least a normie.

That's pretty true. If you're ethnic then no girl will ever even attempt to lead you on. And a lot of the time that guys claim to be "led on" the girls were actually interested in them but they screwed it up by being autists/betas. Then they cope with "muhh manipulation".

Could be not not necessarily. Growing up, girls at my school for example were notorious for showing a sort of "cute in a puppy dog way" type affection for only the the most bottom rung subhumans, a form of virtue signaling is what it is, moreso than "liking" per se.

Foids want you to orbit them so you cant betabuxx

The only woman who truly lead me on used me for 2.5 years and I received nothing in return. Women are evil and heartless.

I've had foids become aquantences with me if we had a class together or sat next to each other in school, they seemed to give off that superficial kindness I'm sure we've all experienced but I wasnt dumb enough to validate them by trying to ask them out or anything along the lines, I olny made that mistake once and then never again.
Inb4 I get called a fakecel for having been acquainted with foids in highschool, I never talked to them outside of school and I'm a 2.5/10 deathnic kissless virgin so save yourselves the time.

these women are probably still ugly, dunno why everyone here is so optimistic about what pseudo-fakecels are up to, even dates end in disaster here

And a lot of the time that guys claim to be "led on" the girls were actually interested in them but they screwed it up by being autists/betas. Then they cope with "muhh manipulation".

I hope. I would love to believe it’s been my behavior this whole time

You're a fakecel if women seek validation from you.

I imagine you playing the "good guy" game.. worst strategy for us ugly shits... it makes us look needy more than we already are

yeah, I don't understand why there's incels out there who hate getting female attention just because it doesn't go the full way, women literally cross the street when they see me

yeah, I don't understand why there's incels out there who hate getting female attention just because it doesn't go the full way, women literally cross the street when they see me
This isn’t a battle of who’s the ugliest though. No girl is attracted to me. I have some weird features and don’t elicit attraction in the slightest. I fucking doubt woman cross the street because if you. You’re delusional

I’ve been lead on so much, it hurts

Whenever a girl has talked to me or been friendly, maybe even some light flirting it’s always been because she wanted me to validate her. But even when I did, the feeling was never reciprocated

What a sad pathetic life
They wanted to domesticate you into an orbiting cuck. Count your blessings.

I've had girls lead me on because they want to crush my soul and laugh. I've never had a girl appear to want me to like her. They HATE IT when I like them. So I guess it could be worse OP. 'Least you can get some femoid interaction out of it and try to social circle that shit.

This isn’t a battle of who’s the ugliest though. No girl is attracted to me. I have some weird features and don’t elicit attraction in the slightest. I fucking doubt woman cross the street because if you. You’re delusional
I mean, it's a common thing when you're subhuman, if you've never heard of it or experienced it, you're likely just mentalcel, which is still legitimate inceldom, don't get me wrong. But you're likely not ugly.

A foid in one of my classes did this to me and like a cuck I’m still tutoring her because it still feels so good to atleast get to talk to an attractive girl.

A foid in one of my classes did this to me and like a cuck I’m still tutoring her because it still feels so good to atleast get to talk to an attractive girl.
Nice job fool