Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Nintendo sucks now

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
They used to put out some of my favorite games of all time but ever since the Wii U/3DS the games they've put out have been utterly shit dumbed downed experiences with 0 challenge or originality. Switch era has been even worse in terms of their releases because they've now gotten lazy and put less content in their games or just shit out cash grab downgraded remasters.

only niggers play their $70 games

Raymond Origins is 2.99$ on steam I remembered when you mentioned that the game was worth it and good so I'll buy it.

only niggers play their $70 games
Troons, soyboys and foids too. Their consoles are so easy to hack that I'll never understand why anyone would pay.

Raymond Origins is 2.99$ on steam I remembered when you mentioned that the game was worth it and good so I'll buy it.
Oooh, nice. Enjoy. Easily the best 2d platformer of all time with a great soundtrack and artstyle.

The last Nintendo console I brought was the original DS.

stopped playing nintento in 2017

Oooh, nice. Enjoy. Easily the best 2d platformer of all time with a great soundtrack and artstyle.
Tbh i've been so lazy to play anything recently that I just end up playing visual novels , but Raymond's art style appeals to me and platforms in general.

Games where skill is involved not just mindless wandering around are cool.

Great handheld tbh. What were your favorite games?
I had a flash card & downloaded a bunch on NDS games back then. I preferred the GBA.

From the top of my head:

The Ace Attorney series & Apollo Justice
Wario Ware Touched
Mario Kart DS
Final Fantasy IV
Ninja Gaiden

Tbh i've been so lazy to play anything recently that I just end up playing visual novels , but Raymond's art style appeals to me and platforms in general.

Games where skill is involved not just mindless wandering around are cool.
Yeah, unlike it's shit sequel legends it's extremely skill based and difficult. However there's no lives system so it doesn't get too frustrating or waste your time like old platformers did.

I had a flash card & downloaded a bunch on NDS games back then. I preferred the GBA.

From the top of my head:

The Ace Attorney series & Apollo Justice
Wario Ware Touched
Mario Kart DS
Final Fantasy IV
Ninja Gaiden
Ace Attorney is so much fun.