Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nigger marries obese landwhale over zoom despite never meeting IRL.

yeye yada yada yada, this is common truth, blackskins marrying white fat obese subhuman foids to get i don't know hwat it's called, like uhm the thing so they can stay in western society, wtf is it called [UWSL]residency permit i think, it's nothing new [/UWSL]

yeye yada yada yada, this is common truth, blackskins marrying white fat obese subhuman foids to get i don't know hwat it's called, like uhm the thing so they can stay in western society, wtf is it called [UWSL]residency permit i think, it's nothing new [/UWSL]
Green card?

She really made a doll of him in the video... Reminded me of this :feelskek:

typical nigger activity.

Green card?
only USA has "cards" but yeah, I know too many shitskins marrying the white garbage like obsese foids and midget foids to stay in the country, jfl

She's just fat and wears glasses
if she was normal weight she would be hightier becky

only USA has "cards" but yeah, I know too many shitskins marrying the white garbage like obsese foids and midget foids to stay in the country, jfl
The article says he's already a US citizen and they're planning on her moving to him in the US so idk why he's settling for an obese landwhale :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That guy is mixed, so he isn't Black

damn niggas are desperate

Over for bbc copers

women insecure about their size/height/weight/masculine appearence prefer blacks because blacks make them feel feminine

Normies who do long-distance relationships are clowns

So are the normies who would fuck a landwhale

If she wants BBC all she gotta do is go to London. License included.

Nope, they are Mixed/Mutt. No one calls Mestizos, Native American.
thats because when you mix a native with a white and/or black you get a distinct looking person. when you mix a nigger+any other race they always look like a nigger

Nope, they are Mixed/Mutt. No one calls Mestizos, Native American.
A black guy who actually gets it.
thats because when you mix a native with a white and/or black you get a distinct looking person. when you mix a nigger+any other race they always look like a nigger
No, they look mixed if they're at least half-and-half or more white than black.

Obama is clearly mixed and looks nothing like a pure nigger.

JFL if you think Obama can relate to the average black man in America, when he grew up in a white upper class background.
apparently blacks were dumb enough to think that when they voted for him en masse
white mom+black dad=nigger actor zendaya

Mixed people are mixed, period. There is no debate.

Maybe if you had a distant white ancestor or you have a white grandparent then maybe you can call yourself black. Not if you're at most 50-50 or have more non-black in you than black.
i agree. all im saying is black+other=black looking person. maybe a genuine nigga can tell a mixed person from a real nigga, but non-blacks cant

Obama is clearly mixed and looks nothing like a pure nigger.

JFL if you think Obama can relate to the average black man in America, when he grew up in a white upper class background.
Cope. Anything mixed with nigger = nigger.

Volce if u wouldn't

@trying to ascend was right all along boyos

just be black... and you can get to date a landwhale through zoom :feelskek:

@trying to ascend was right all along boyos

just be black... and you can get to date a landwhale through zoom :feelskek:
Yeah bro, JBW also disproved :feelstastyman: