Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Have you ever raided a zoom meeting back in lockdown?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I raided a few zoom meetings back during the pandemic and even did competitions with my friends on who can yell "nigger" the most on the mic before they get banned and this is the only part I miss about lockdown:feelskek::feelskek: and even made a foid teacher cry once from shouting nigger in the mic so loud but I ended up stopping the zoom bombing not because lack of zoom meeting but because my old friend got arrested for raiding a zoom meeting and he didn't realize that zoom meeting was a Columbine High School class which Columbine is dead strict on zoom raids and thank fucking goodness he didn't make threats but ended up getting arrested for harassment for a year and I lost contact with him sadly.

Edit:My friend who got arrested also nearly got arrested for raiding a zoom assembly at my school but the CA Sheriff dropped the arrest warrant because it wasnt worth putting him in jail but then a week later raided Columbine not realizing it

Last edited:
I raided a crackhouse once....

- In crimecraft

my old friend got arrested for raiding a zoom meeting and he didn't realize that zoom meeting was a Columbine High School class which Columbine is dead strict on zoom raids and thank fucking goodness he didn't make threats but ended up getting arrested for harassment for a year and I lost contact with him sadly.
This him?

This him?

I think so, it happened either in 2020 or 2021 from what I remember and he didnt use a VPN which fucked him over

This him?

Nvm that likely wasnt him since he told me he got a call from the cops in january 25th of 2021 and he likely did it in 2021

Yes. I played the FHRITP clip in a community town hall meeting and immediately left.