Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't even imagine how love/sex-filled this guy's teen years must've been, fucking billionaires would probably switch lives with him

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
@SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood @Biowaste Removal @mcmoohyun How much pussy do you think this "6ft 4’ white man who has the heart of a Filipino" fucked in the last few years that he spent in SEA before he returned to the US:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:?

And fuck, how much pussy is he enjoying now travelling all over the world:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://twitter.com/dogmatixxxxx/status/1774389978065224039#m

This guy's teenage life must've been this picture x1000, holy shit:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::reeeeee::feelsree::society::

800px-Blackpillmeme335.png

This guy never needed to "self-improve" for a second in his life:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

I can't even imagine a sex life tbh, let alone chad's.

How old is he now ?
Also jfl at americans mentioning their height even when it's COMPLETELY unrelated

Heart and soul of a filipino, what a fucking joke, if he had the face and body to match we would never even know of his existence. 6'4 and white grew up in southeast asia, meanwhile I'm 5'8 rice ethnic abomination who had the "privilege" of moving to the West :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@SlayerSlayer @AsiaCel @Lv99_BixNood @Biowaste Removal @mcmoohyun How much pussy do you think this "6ft 4’ white man who has the heart of a Filipino" fucked in the last few years that he spent in SEA before he returned to the US:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:?

And fuck, how much pussy is he enjoying now travelling all over the world:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This guy's teenage life must've been this picture x1000, holy shit:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::reeeeee::feelsree::society::

This guy never needed to "self-improve" for a second in his life:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

FUCK MAN

With gook disease jungle infected

Growing up as a 6'4 White man in a country full of Asians under 5'5 must have given him an infinite amount of self esteem.

fairly sure that's just a thing in american culture, I'm not sure if it has much to do with the philippines

fairly sure that's just a thing in american culture, I'm not sure if it has much to do with the philippines
That was meant just as an example of what a good teen life is and what his lived experience probably surpassed, I didn't mean that literally as what his life in PH was:feelsokman:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back