Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nigger in my house right now and im losing my mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
My curry whore sister brought her nigger home with her for her daughter's birthday,The nigger brought a little girl with him since i heard another voice,maybe its his daughter ,i dont know?i can hear them and its pissing me off so much but im fucking powerless to do anything ,i feel like i'm getting cucked fuck wtf.I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE ,I HAVE TO LEAVE OR I MIGHT JUST HANG MYSELF TONIGHT.i HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHUKJZ5Vls

@Transcended Trucel
@Napoleon de Geso
@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
But curries and niggers have the same skin color :feelsLSD:

Do something about it then you utter fucking cuck

Also I thought the sound of your phone shifting in your hand was you sobbing ngl

Tyrone snatching ur sister while she still in her prime lol

Also I thought the sound of your phone shifting in your hand was you sobbing ngl
:feelskek:
tbh

im too scared,i dont wanna go to jail for murdering the whore

Show him your Colossal Curry Cock (CCC).

I thought you were getting robbed from the title and posting this under your bed or something. So you live with your sister and she brought her bf home? Were you not invited to your niece's party? What do your parents think?

im too scared
You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother standing up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull? IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOME??? Wow, what a high inhib cuck. I thought currymen were low inhib and based lmao imagine what the average curry man back in curryland would do if he found out his daughter was getting blacked every night

Last edited:
I thought you were getting robbed from the title and posting this under your bed or something. So you live with your sister and she brought her bf home? Were you not invited to your niece's party? What do your parents think?
This is the second time my sister brought over this black guy,im absolutely sure they have a relationship but she won't make it clear to my family because well interracial relationships are looked down upon in our culture.My mom can't control her since shes a 30 year old divorced single mom and a massive whore. And no i was not invited to my nieces birthday even though i can clearly hear them right outside my room.

explained more here

You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother to stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull? Wow, what a high inhib cuck.
:feelskek:

You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother to stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull? Wow, what a high inhib cuck. I thought currymen were low inhib and based lmao imagine what the average curry man back in curryland would do if he found out his daughter was getting blacked every night
its over for me ,I can't do anything.Too many years of ldaring made me into a soft weakling soycuck.He will probably beat me up and fuck my sister right in front if me ,if I even dare confront them.

It’s nice to know @Colvin76 is doing well with the Indian ladies.
You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother to stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull?
You are a BBC bull.

its over for me ,I can't do anything.Too many years of ldaring made me into a soft weakling soycuck.He will probably beat me up and fuck my sister right in front if me ,if I even dare confront them.
LDARing didn't turn you into a soft weakling soycuck, you always were. No point in tiptoing around the truth
It’s nice to know @Colvin76 is doing well with the Indian ladies.
maby
You are a BBC bull.
Elab

You should leave and find a motel out of state: whatever you do there, you'll probably regret it.

You only live once and you decide to not even stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage could be taken from you by a BBC bull? Wow, what a high inhib cuck. I thought currymen were low inhib and based? Imagine what the average curry man in curryland would do if he found out his daughter was getting blacked every night

Dumb advice @WØLF: New York is turbocucked state that will likely put him in some unsafe and unclean jail or the psychiatric ward for the night for acting out again as a mentally ill sicko with behavioral problems.

Years later ,during my teens she had an online relationship also while married with some guy from my country of bangladesh.I found out about it when I was being sent to to a behavioral faciility(some kind of mental hospital for teens) by my school because of depression.
My mother was sent there was and it wasn't a pleasant experience for her when she made a public disturbance after a schizophrenic episode of hers 3 years ago.

I would suggest OP just avoid doing anything in that house and leave.

There is no way a poor curry with a history of mental illness could survive the legal system here.

Last edited:
Dumb advice @WØLF: New York is turbocucked state that will likely put him in some unsafe and unclean jail or the psychiatric ward for the night for acting out again as a mentally ill sicko with behavioral problems.

My mother was sent there was and it wasn't a pleasant experience for her when she made a public disturbance after a schizophrenic episode of hers 3 years ago.

I would suggest OP to just avoid doing anything in that house and leave.
Didn't know OP was an NYcel. You realize having a literal schizo mental breakdown in public isn't the same as simply confronting someone right
Definitely, he’s a Tyrone.
Nah
You’re a black BBC bull who gets featured on blacked.com, you have infinite SMV because you’re black.
Proof?

Say it to his face pussy bitch

Didn't know OP was an NYcel. You realize having a literal schizo mental breakdown in public is different than simply confronting someone right
OP could quickly escalate this confrontation into a fight because of his mental illness and have his life destroyed: he has strong emotions about his sister in his many past threads about her and is talking to some nigger that might not take it well.

Many men get killed in disputes for even the most trivial of affairs; pride only gets you killed, especially in bad parts of Brooklyn.
There's been a huge rise in shootings here in the city.

Read this: this is very serious and if he does something wrong, he will easily rope like what almost happened to @Nebuchadnezzar after he became homeless in the slums of Venezuela for weed in his backpack.
Years later ,during my teens she had an online relationship also while married with some guy from my country of bangladesh.I found out about it when I was being sent to to a behavioral faciility(some kind of mental hospital for teens) by my school because of depression.

There is nothing OP can do, he can only money max and find ways to cope while he waits. Such is the life of many trucels. Forced to endure horrible circumstances over and over to just survive.
This too, people here are coping, even If you could beat him up, he'd press charges and your whore sister would serve as a witness against you. There is no winning.

Say it to his face pussy bitch
OP would be beaten and even if beat up the nigger, his whore sister would get him jailed.
OP could quickly escalate this confrontation into a fight because of his mental illness and have his life destroyed: he has strong emotions about his sister in his many past threads about her and is talking to some nigger that might not take it well.

Many men get killed in disputes for even the most trivial of affairs; pride only gets you killed, especially in bad parts of Brooklyn.
There's been a huge rise in shootings here in the city.

Read this: this is very serious and if he does something wrong, he will easily rope like what almost happened to @Nebuchadnezzar after he became homeless in the slums of Venezuela for weed in his backpack.
Life is truly cursed for OP. He will just have to endure this pain and humiliation. Nothing he can do but build his skills and savings and attempt to escape.

Thread title would make a good rap song.

Nigger in my house and I'm losing my mind.
He fucking my slut sister and I ain't got no bitch to find.
Got no money in the bank just LDAR all day.
Hope that nigger leaves so he leaves me at bay.

Thread title would make a good rap song.

Nigger in my house and I'm losing my mind.
He fucking my slut sister and I ain't got no bitch to find.
Got no money in the bank just LDAR all day.
Hope that nigger leaves so he leaves me at bay.
Good lyrics tbh ded srs. You should make a song like this trucel song:

View: https://youtu.be/0OdnW0wLv0c

My curry whore sister brought her nigger home with her for her daughter's birthday,The nigger brought a little girl with him since i heard another voice,maybe its his daughter ,i dont know?i can hear them and its pissing me off so much but im fucking powerless to do anything ,i feel like i'm getting cucked fuck wtf.I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE ,I HAVE TO LEAVE OR I MIGHT JUST HANG MYSELF TONIGHT.i HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Transcended Trucel
@Napoleon de Geso
@Zer0/∞

change your channel name :feelswhat:

also, @dreadtheblackpill can relate. :smonk:

@Diocel @incelerated thoughts on this thread/vid? :dafuckfeels:

just leave man why are you still living with them? cut all contacts and never see them again

@Transcended Trucel
@Napoleon de Geso
@Zer0/∞

sounds like a you are brown shit in a toilet angry that darker brown shits are piling up on your bowl

Just show him some books and he will go away. Books are cryptonite for niggers

change your channel name :feelswhat:

also, @dreadtheblackpill can relate. :smonk:

@Diocel @incelerated thoughts on this thread/vid? :dafuckfeels:
lame i thought he had filmed them fucking

H0132 L51560353

jfl this thread in crying man :feelshaha:

post pics when she gets her monacle

@Transcended Trucel
@Napoleon de Geso
@Zer0/∞

rip

you are indian why care about it?

Just kill everyone and then make it look like he did it and POOF you become a hERo for killing HIM. - in ded red redemption 2

Just show him some books and he will go away. Books are cryptonite for niggers
Hello! As a member of the political deliberation club (vice president) I am conditioned to challenge your stance here. I believe that all people are created equally and have the same mental capabilities. It's really all about the mindset (you dont get 1590 if you don't work hard like me):feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas: