Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nigger in my house right now and im losing my mind

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
★★
12d 5h 40m
My curry whore sister brought her nigger home with her for her daughter's birthday,The nigger brought a little girl with him since i heard another voice,maybe its his daughter ,i dont know?i can hear them and its pissing me off so much but im fucking powerless to do anything ,i feel like i'm getting cucked fuck wtf.I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE ,I HAVE TO LEAVE OR I MIGHT JUST HANG MYSELF TONIGHT.i HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLHUKJZ5Vls

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Napoleon de Geso @Napoleon de Geso
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞

Last edited:
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
126d 22h 51m
But curries and niggers have the same skin color :feelsLSD:

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 5h 20m
Do something about it then you utter fucking cuck

Also I thought the sound of your phone shifting in your hand was you sobbing ngl

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
78d 5h 54m
Tyrone snatching ur sister while she still in her prime lol

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 4h 20m
WØLF said:

Also I thought the sound of your phone shifting in your hand was you sobbing ngl
:feelskek:
tbh

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

★★
12d 5h 40m
WØLF said:

im too scared,i dont wanna go to jail for murdering the whore

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 9m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
41d 19h 0m
Babica Yaga said:
Tyrone snatching ur sister while she still in her prime lol
Cope, she's a degenerate single mother in her 30's.:feelspuke:

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
126d 22h 51m
Show him your Colossal Curry Cock (CCC).

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
131d 23h 39m
I thought you were getting robbed from the title and posting this under your bed or something. So you live with your sister and she brought her bf home? Were you not invited to your niece's party? What do your parents think?

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

★★
12d 5h 40m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Show him your Colossal Curry Cock (CCC).
I can't compete with his bbc :feelsrope::feelsrope:

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 5h 20m
truefaithneworder said:
im too scared
You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother standing up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull? IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOME??? Wow, what a high inhib cuck. I thought currymen were low inhib and based lmao imagine what the average curry man back in curryland would do if he found out his daughter was getting blacked every night

Last edited:
truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

★★
12d 5h 40m
solblue said:
I thought you were getting robbed from the title and posting this under your bed or something. So you live with your sister and she brought her bf home? Were you not invited to your niece's party? What do your parents think?
This is the second time my sister brought over this black guy,im absolutely sure they have a relationship but she won't make it clear to my family because well interracial relationships are looked down upon in our culture.My mom can't control her since shes a 30 year old divorced single mom and a massive whore. And no i was not invited to my nieces birthday even though i can clearly hear them right outside my room.

explained more here

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
78d 5h 54m
WØLF said:
You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother to stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull? Wow, what a high inhib cuck.
:feelskek:

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

★★
12d 5h 40m
WØLF said:
You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother to stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull? Wow, what a high inhib cuck. I thought currymen were low inhib and based lmao imagine what the average curry man back in curryland would do if he found out his daughter was getting blacked every night
its over for me ,I can't do anything.Too many years of ldaring made me into a soft weakling soycuck.He will probably beat me up and fuck my sister right in front if me ,if I even dare confront them.

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
It’s nice to know C @Colvin76 is doing well with the Indian ladies.
WØLF said:
You only live once and yet you decide to not even bhother to stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage will be liquidated by one mere BBC bull?
You are a BBC bull.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 5h 20m
truefaithneworder said:
its over for me ,I can't do anything.Too many years of ldaring made me into a soft weakling soycuck.He will probably beat me up and fuck my sister right in front if me ,if I even dare confront them.
LDARing didn't turn you into a soft weakling soycuck, you always were. No point in tiptoing around the truth
Languishingrn said:
It’s nice to know C @Colvin76 is doing well with the Indian ladies.
maby
Languishingrn said:
You are a BBC bull.
Elab

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
41d 19h 0m
You should leave and find a motel out of state: whatever you do there, you'll probably regret it.

WØLF said:
You only live once and you decide to not even stand up against the glaring threat that your superpower hindid lineage could be taken from you by a BBC bull? Wow, what a high inhib cuck. I thought currymen were low inhib and based? Imagine what the average curry man in curryland would do if he found out his daughter was getting blacked every night

Dumb advice WØLF @WØLF: New York is turbocucked state that will likely put him in some unsafe and unclean jail or the psychiatric ward for the night for acting out again as a mentally ill sicko with behavioral problems.

truefaithneworder said:
Years later ,during my teens she had an online relationship also while married with some guy from my country of bangladesh.I found out about it when I was being sent to to a behavioral faciility(some kind of mental hospital for teens) by my school because of depression.
My mother was sent there was and it wasn't a pleasant experience for her when she made a public disturbance after a schizophrenic episode of hers 3 years ago.

I would suggest OP just avoid doing anything in that house and leave.

There is no way a poor curry with a history of mental illness could survive the legal system here.

Last edited:
L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
WØLF said:
Definitely, he’s a Tyrone.
WØLF said:
You’re a black BBC bull who gets featured on blacked.com, you have infinite SMV because you’re black.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 5h 20m
Zer0/∞ said:
Dumb advice WØLF @WØLF: New York is turbocucked state that will likely put him in some unsafe and unclean jail or the psychiatric ward for the night for acting out again as a mentally ill sicko with behavioral problems.

My mother was sent there was and it wasn't a pleasant experience for her when she made a public disturbance after a schizophrenic episode of hers 3 years ago.

I would suggest OP to just avoid doing anything in that house and leave.
Didn't know OP was an NYcel. You realize having a literal schizo mental breakdown in public isn't the same as simply confronting someone right
Languishingrn said:
Definitely, he’s a Tyrone.
Nah
Languishingrn said:
You’re a black BBC bull who gets featured on blacked.com, you have infinite SMV because you’re black.
Proof?

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 4h 20m
truefaithneworder said:
He will probably beat me up and fuck my sister right in front if me
:lul:

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★
20d 21h 36m
Say it to his face pussy bitch

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
41d 19h 0m
WØLF said:
Didn't know OP was an NYcel. You realize having a literal schizo mental breakdown in public is different than simply confronting someone right
OP could quickly escalate this confrontation into a fight because of his mental illness and have his life destroyed: he has strong emotions about his sister in his many past threads about her and is talking to some nigger that might not take it well.

Many men get killed in disputes for even the most trivial of affairs; pride only gets you killed, especially in bad parts of Brooklyn.
There's been a huge rise in shootings here in the city.

Read this: this is very serious and if he does something wrong, he will easily rope like what almost happened to Nebuchadnezzar @Nebuchadnezzar after he became homeless in the slums of Venezuela for weed in his backpack.
Years later ,during my teens she had an online relationship also while married with some guy from my country of bangladesh.I found out about it when I was being sent to to a behavioral faciility(some kind of mental hospital for teens) by my school because of depression.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 2h 19m
WØLF said:

There is nothing OP can do, he can only money max and find ways to cope while he waits. Such is the life of many trucels. Forced to endure horrible circumstances over and over to just survive.
truefaithneworder said:
This too, people here are coping, even If you could beat him up, he'd press charges and your whore sister would serve as a witness against you. There is no winning.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 8h 32m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 2h 19m
Cyrrow said:
Say it to his face pussy bitch
OP would be beaten and even if beat up the nigger, his whore sister would get him jailed.
Zer0/∞ said:
OP could quickly escalate this confrontation into a fight because of his mental illness and have his life destroyed: he has strong emotions about his sister in his many past threads about her and is talking to some nigger that might not take it well.

Many men get killed in disputes for even the most trivial of affairs; pride only gets you killed, especially in bad parts of Brooklyn.
There's been a huge rise in shootings here in the city.

Read this: this is very serious and if he does something wrong, he will easily rope like what almost happened to Nebuchadnezzar @Nebuchadnezzar after he became homeless in the slums of Venezuela for weed in his backpack.
Life is truly cursed for OP. He will just have to endure this pain and humiliation. Nothing he can do but build his skills and savings and attempt to escape.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Admiral
★★★★★
59d 2h 26m
Thread title would make a good rap song.

Nigger in my house and I'm losing my mind.
He fucking my slut sister and I ain't got no bitch to find.
Got no money in the bank just LDAR all day.
Hope that nigger leaves so he leaves me at bay.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 2h 19m
ilieknothing said:
Thread title would make a good rap song.

Nigger in my house and I'm losing my mind.
He fucking my slut sister and I ain't got no bitch to find.
Got no money in the bank just LDAR all day.
Hope that nigger leaves so he leaves me at bay.
Good lyrics tbh ded srs. You should make a song like this trucel song:
View: https://youtu.be/0OdnW0wLv0c

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
168d 16h 56m
truefaithneworder said:
My curry whore sister brought her nigger home with her for her daughter's birthday,The nigger brought a little girl with him since i heard another voice,maybe its his daughter ,i dont know?i can hear them and its pissing me off so much but im fucking powerless to do anything ,i feel like i'm getting cucked fuck wtf.I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE ,I HAVE TO LEAVE OR I MIGHT JUST HANG MYSELF TONIGHT.i HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞
change your channel name :feelswhat:

also, dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill can relate. :smonk:

Diocel @Diocel incelerated @incelerated thoughts on this thread/vid? :dafuckfeels:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 8h 32m
FamilyGuy1999 said:

Diocel @Diocel incelerated @incelerated thoughts on this thread/vid? :dafuckfeels:
cope

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★
20d 21h 36m
Transcended Trucel said:
OP would be beaten and even if beat up the nigger, his whore sister would get him jailed.
:feelshaha:

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
314d 6h 5m
FamilyGuy1999 said:

Over for OP

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
just leave man why are you still living with them? cut all contacts and never see them again

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
67d 15h 48m
Are you actually crying in the video, tf is wrong with you:feelskek:

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 15h 25m
truefaithneworder said:

Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞
sounds like a you are brown shit in a toilet angry that darker brown shits are piling up on your bowl

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★
13d 12h 3m
Just show him some books and he will go away. Books are cryptonite for niggers

incelerated

incelerated

11000 days and not one touch
★★★★★
59d 14h 1m
FamilyGuy1999 said:

lame i thought he had filmed them fucking

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★★★
15d 17h 55m

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Major
★★★★
37d 12h 23m
simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★
13d 21h 42m
jfl this thread in crying man :feelshaha:

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless existence
★★★★★
84d 15h 57m
post pics when she gets her monacle

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
243d 16h 43m
Lv99_BixNood said:
But curries and niggers have the same skin color :feelsLSD:
Cope

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
44d 20h 37m
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
105d 2h 20m
truefaithneworder said:

Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞
rip

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 15h 36m
WØLF said:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 9h 11m
you are indian why care about it?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 2h 19m
shape1