Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NiggER beats up a fat old WHITE man. Normies celebrate in comments section.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtURRdQu_KN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Normies can celebrate violence pERpetrated against low-value men, without fear of societal outrage or any legal consequence.

But when incels celebrate the deaths of these same despicable normies (whether it be in mass shootings, war, natural disastERs etc), we are labelled as tERrorists by society AND intelligence agencies, and can face legal consequences (so much for “muhhh freedom of speech”).

We are told we live in a society of “equality” EVEN WHEN Society is full of double standards, which apply not only towards incels and non-incels, but also towards men and women, whites and non-whites etc.

Last edited:
jfl at laugh at retards who think theres a political solution to shit like this. nukes are the only answer

So tiresome. You all suck.

Last edited:
You can literally just be existing somewhere in public as a black person and some cave monkey will try to get up in your face. After so many warnings too. Then the faggot wants to play the victim. Typical caucuscuck.

jfl at laugh at retards who think theres a political solution to shit like this. nukes are the only answer
The solution is to not seek unnecessary confrontation with random black people that you don't know without probable cause. Jfl

Literally no one would take this caucuskikes side if not for race. This is typical normie shit getting in someone's face cuz their mere existence upsets you.

You can literally just be existing somewhere in public as a black person and some cave monkey will try to get up in your face. After so many warnings too. Then the faggot wants to play the victim. Typical caucuscuck.
Getting up in someone’s face isn’t illegal and isn’t justification for violence. Nigger mentality.

If you think the guy getting punched in the face for a non-threatening confrontation isn’t the victim then you’re retarded.

Around blacks, never relax.

segregation
that wont solve all of it tho. a lot of whites are like this too. id rather have a good culture with some blacks mixed in it then a shit culture without blacks. so making a better culture should be the first thing to do. but its alr to late for that.

The solution is to not seek unnecessary confrontation with random black people that you don't know without probable cause. Jfl
its not unnecessary. its called keeping your community safe. i dont expect many people today and def not you to understand that.

Tbh that guy brought it upon himself, who decides to provoke a wild nig like that, even after multiple warnings

If he really thought the dude looked suspicious he should’ve grabbed a gun before approaching him, imagine being an old man and trying to chase off a nig bare-handed

What I don’t understand is if he really thought the guy looked dangerous, why did he approach him bare-handed? And continue to get in his face even after multiple warnings? Lol

its not unnecessary. its called keeping your community safe. i dont expect many people today and def not you to understand that.
The only person threatening in the video is the caucuskike though.

What I don’t understand is if he really thought the guy looked dangerous, why did he approach him bare-handed? And continue to get in his face even after multiple warnings? Lol
Because that's how "threatened" caucuskikes behave towards random black people. You guys really don't get it do you? Lol

Literally no one would take this caucuskikes side if not for race. This is typical normie shit getting in someone's face cuz their mere existence upsets you.
Dnr nigger

I hate both parties, anoying old dude and a nigger. Both shoud be executed

Because that's how "threatened" caucuskikes behave towards random black people. You guys really don't get it do you? Lol
I had a nigger pull a gun on me and my work crew for working near his house, but not even on his land

Does that mean niggers are constantly in fear for their lives or maybe it’s just that people are rightfully wary of strangers. This guy in the video was standing outside his house in the middle of the road with his camera out, I’m sure he dindu nuffin though.

Last edited:
I had a nigger pull a gun on me and my work crew for working near his house, but not even on his land

Does that mean niggers are constantly in fear for their lives or maybe it’s just that people are rightfully wary of strangers. This guy in the video was standing outside his house in the middle of the road with his camera out, I’m sure he dindu nuffin though.
Boohoo, black people have the exact same experiences as shown in the video.

I Googled "chuds and niggers screaming at each other" for images to react here with, and for some reason this is the first image that showed up:feelswhere:.

I hate both parties, anoying old dude and a nigger. Both shoud be executed
Why do so many of your comments go so well with your avi lmao:feelskek::feelskek:.

He deserved that punch

Boohoo, black people have the exact same experiences as shown in the video.
Black people are the most privileged people in America that can get away with anything short of murder.

What do you meman by that? My avi is literaly a wojak with a bucket on his head
Exactly:feelskek:. It reminds me of CKII, which has a mechanic where, when a character joins an army as a commander, their profile picture changes to one of them with a helmet or other protective headgear. That avi makes me think that the wojak just declared a war on someone and is leading his army into battle with the bucket as his helmet:feelshaha::lul:, couple that with comments like the one I reacted to and it's just hilarious to me:feelskek::feelskek:.

Black people are the most privileged people in America that can get away with anything short of murder.
Tfw I'm on my way to kill you and get away with it cuz "muh black privilege."

Exactly:feelskek:. It reminds me of CKII, which has a mechanic where, when a character joins an army as a commander, their profile picture changes to one of them with a helmet or other protective headgear. That avi makes me think that the wojak just declared a war on someone and is leading his army into battle with the bucket as his helmet:feelshaha::lul:, couple that with comments like the one I reacted to and it's just hilarious to me:feelskek::feelskek:.
Can you point others? I don't play any strategy games, I prefer fps genere

Can you point others? I don't play any strategy games, I prefer fps genere
Well, I'll admit, I don't really play much either, but apart from CKII I can of course recommend CKIII as well as the Total War games.

In this case the fat white guy deserved it. Never give someone else a reason in the US of A

Good fuck that crackER should of killed him

We need to revitalize the Klan in America. Klan wouldn't tolerate these niggers running rampant and causing massive destruction in whatever city they happen to infest.

The white man shouldve lay in wait for the nigger, then shot it dead.
amrica literally worships blacks. killing one is equivalent to killing a christian priest in his own church in the middle ages. niggers are just gods to demoralised (((america)))

The guy had it coming tbh. Shouldn't have approached him even after he was warned not to. This is just your typical "fuck around and find out" moment

unironically cracka deserved it
why is it that you see a nigger in a fight and automatically assume he's the one at fault ?

Getting up in someone’s face isn’t illegal and isn’t justification for violence. Nigger mentality.

If you think the guy getting punched in the face for a non-threatening confrontation isn’t the victim then you’re retarded.
yes it is you dumb motherfucker. If I'm arguing with someone who's a complete stranger and they step up to me I'm sleeping them without any further dialogue. If the races were reversed you would say the black guy deserved it

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CtURRdQu_KN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Normies can celebrate violence pERpetrated against low-value men, without fear of societal outrage or any legal consequence.

But when incels celebrate the deaths of these same despicable normies (whether it be in mass shootings, war, natural disastERs etc), we are labelled as tERrorists by society AND intelligence agencies, and can face legal consequences (so much for “muhhh freedom of speech”).

We are told we live in a society of “equality” EVEN WHEN Society is full of double standards, which apply not only towards incels and non-incels, but also towards men and women, whites and non-whites etc.

The normies think “we” are the ones with warped minds — says something when this is something they cheer for. We all know if the situation was reversed theyd all be crying about white supremacy or some bullshit and saying that the attacker overreacted :feelsseriously:

By this logic the next time a black homeless man shouts a slur at me it’s justice for me to break his legs. You don’t think that’s overreacting?

Mean words =/= actual violence. Being called mean names is unironically no big deal. Has happened to me more times than I can count (probably most of us here since we’re low status ugly men so nobody in society cares a lick if people are cruel to us).

Responding how the guy in the story did just further destroys the reputation of blacks to other groups and will likely get one landed in jail. It isn’t worth it. Now, chewing him out and giving him a piece of your mind would definitely be reasonable here though. If the other guy could be baited to swing first then you’ve got the justification to thrash him seems to me.

Last edited:
Not true. You could flip this scenario around and it would still be an overreaction. If this were two white guys or two black guys that would be obvious to more people I imagine.

:feelsYall: Yeah, pretty much this.

Tbh that guy brought it upon himself, who decides to provoke a wild nig like that, even after multiple warnings

If he really thought the dude looked suspicious he should’ve grabbed a gun before approaching him, imagine being an old man and trying to chase off a nig bare-handed
It does seem like a retarded thing to do lol. It’s like poking a bear. I’m not gonna say the guy didn’t overreact cuz he did but at the same time it’s like when women dress like western whores walking through sharia law land — we all know where it’s gonna go.

Stfu dumb nigger you should be burned alive

Normans are so obsessed with the law but forget it when it's convenient. Striking first is illegal unless you're counterattacking. Getting closer isn't legally a justification for getting punched lol. And if you justify illegal behavior then you lose the right to argue against shooters.