Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nigga lost fight to standard girl... watching this is fuckin suicidefuel

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Whats the context that led to the fight?

you're probably going to get banned for saying this. Be careful
it this imbecyl @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE wasn't banned while being from IncelTear then he won't be neither

honestly, you cant go full ER on a foid in a crowded area cause cucks will outnumber you

The reason why the guy lost is because of fear of hitting her, many men don't and are told not to use their instincts which gives them this fear inside to hit. Let's say that guy in the video wasn't such a pussy and hit her she would be laying on the ground.
you are fuckin dickhead but I agree with this statement

The reason why the guy lost is because of fear of hitting her, many men don't and are told not to use their instincts which gives them this fear inside to hit. Let's say that guy in the video wasn't such a pussy and hit her she would be laying on the ground.
Yeah I'm also puzzled by this but it makes sense lol especially since they're high schoolers. Kid was most likely groomed to be a bluepilled faggot. No way this happens in my generation. (~early 30s). She also seemed to have gotten the jump on him a bit. Those knees to the face were gg too.

As a Krav Maga person I liked her techniques. Just makes a very simple lesson: Don't mess with people even if they look weaker. This stupid nigger would never post online something about a 6'5 260 lb tyron.

That's embarrassing

it this imbecyl @INCELDOMISNOTLIFE wasn't banned while being from IncelTear then he won't be neither
learn english you incoherent fuck. Seems like you had a stroke from being a soy reddit fag. People like you ruin this forum. Off yourself :feelsrope:

wish she tried that on a 6'5 tyrone. he'd bash her brains in.
Imagine she was doing that and into manlets. Literal based unicorn...but sadly they don't exist :feelsrope:

Curry(spic?)bros what happened? How can some random ass Becky knock one of your own on the ground:feelswhat:

I’m gonna be a high T mogger dedsrs
sam merlotte GIF

the guy manages to lose the fight to a woman :lul:
bro this guy should just rope. how can you even live with yourself after losing a fight to a foid? he has failed as a man.