Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nigga lost fight to standard girl... watching this is fuckin suicidefuel

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-

What the fuck is the world we live in. Some bitch has "balls" to fight back while some men in out community would be scared to fight... It's not that I am making fun of guys who are like that, it is just I don't understand what the fuck is happening

Laughping my pants off :feelskek: I bet the nigger also acts thug casually

tfw no psycho gf to beat me up

The girl can fight fairly good; good for her!

Laughping my pants off :feelskek: I bet the nigger also acts thug casually
I am not. This is pure feminism why those bitches think they can fight man. Of course dude skinny af but nevertheless if they try him they will try bigger guys

Yet faggots like wheat waffles keep saying don't bother going to the gym jfl

why is the quality so ass but yeah brutal

They fuckin train women mentally and physically (martial arts), while in my case family wanted to do everything in their power to make me lose in life and they accomplished it well mostly. At least I train my body plus know how to find to some degree.

Last edited:
She had some technique on the takedown and kneed the guy in the head twice. :panties:
so that's the reason to fuckin cheer her? She is a toilet, an enemy. She should be dead in that scenario, not win.

I really TRULY have enough of this FUCKIN world. It's beyond comprehension what is going on

That's either a tranny or that guy is a massive pussy

At the point she was over top of his back, I could literally stand up and lift that girl over my head
Drop her on my knee and snap her spine in half

Maybe she hit him in the balls but still a faggot I'd die before letting a foid win a fight against me

bro this guy should just rope. how can you even live with yourself after losing a fight to a foid? he has failed as a man.

White people are physically stronger than Black people, people of all races are. I would be surprised if it was a Black toilet beating him up, but White toilets have stronger muscles than Black men.

This is why you always see one small White toilet beat up entire gangs of Black men in films, it's because Hollywood is secretly racepilled. The only reason this isn't common knowledge among Niggers is because it would bruise their ego and make them realise how powerless they are to fight the rest of the world.

White people are physically stronger than Black people, people of all races are. I would be surprised if it was a Black toilet beating him up, but White toilets have stronger muscles than Black men.

This is why you always see one small White toilet beat up entire gangs of Black men in films, it's because Hollywood is secretly racepilled. The only reason this isn't common knowledge among Niggers is because it would bruise their ego and make them realise how powerless they are to fight the rest of the world.
Dude, you are overestimating strength of some stupid white foid (no, I am not tilted because I am white myself). There are massive black dudes too. Yeah blacks as a collective are worse in terms of power than whites since whites rule over them

That's either a tranny or that guy is a massive pussy

At the point she was over top of his back, I could literally stand up and lift that girl over my head
Drop her on my knee and snap her spine in half

Maybe she hit him in the balls but still a faggot I'd die before letting a foid win a fight against me
He's just short :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

He will never live this down to the day he dies. He should just rope tbh

height especially in this case doesn't play any role. Like dude must be stronger at least 20% than her. I mean, height =/= strength automatically

rip her hair out, kick her in the cunt, it is not marquis of queensbury rules

I would never show my face in public if that was me, ngl.

Curious where this happened

Most brutal thing to happen. The amount of shame he'd get would push him over the edge.

I'm 5'5" roughly 120lbs and I can flip people who have 50+ lbs on me
Not to mention if I decked a foid I'd probably crack her orbital in half

Strength and size are not always related

middle fingers GIF

What the fuck lmao, he should kill himself right now

Yet faggots like wheat waffles keep saying don't bother going to the gym jfl

he's a retard for saying that
toilets are getting stronger thanks to Testo in food/water and going to gym

I follow this hot Stacy lite hapa foid :ahegao::ahegao: she goes to the gym and can lift a lot of weight.
doesn't help zoomers are massive cucks

Bitch has technique and the nigga can't fight for shit

Maybe it was a transsexual and black dude was drugged or something.

You can tell she had some grappling/mma training with the single leg takedown and knees.

In the early days of youtube, there was a video on dailymotion (i think it was another site thats now gone), there was a white foid vs an asian dude fight. the foid knew mma and they both had gloves on and fought on a beach, the white foid got a full mount on the asian dude and ground and pounded him. Can't find the video though.

If you have some wrestling/judo training prior, fighting someone on the street feels effortless because they are clueless. Unless the person you are fighting is really strong. Sure they may be strong but if you know what you are doing, its only a matter of time before you get them down.

In a sane society, every father has the responsibility to teach his kids how to grapple, strike, start a fire, make shelter, navigate, and forage for water/food. If not, that father should go to jail.

Last edited:
How do you upload videos? I have quite a spicy repository.

Fucking whore. You know what pisses me off here? Not that a pussy who couldn't hit a whore lost a fight that he deserved to lose. But the fucking passersby who started recording videos. Imagine if the roles were reversed, everybody would call the police and the nigger would end up in jail. FUCK THIS WORLD AND FUCK THE SOCIETY. FUCK WOMEN TOO.

I really TRULY have enough of this FUCKIN world. It's beyond comprehension what is going on
so that's the reason to fuckin cheer her? She is a toilet, an enemy. She should be dead in that scenario, not win.
you're a faggot who can't fight. I hope a foid beats you. Learn to fight if you're this scared of a foid learning how to fight. I bet you're a faggot who has never touched a weight in his life.

you're a faggot who can't fight. I hope a foid beats you. Learn to fight if you're this scared of a foid learning how to fight. I bet you're a faggot who has never touched a weight in his life.
well track me down and we'll see inceltear subhuman

In a sane society, every father has the responsibility to teach his kids how to grapple, strike, start a fire, make shelter, navigate, and forage for water/food. If not, that father should go to jail.
only son. If he teaches daughter the public execution

well track me down and we'll see inceltear subhuman
faggot I'm not incel tear fag, it's just pathetic that you're scared of some bitch. I could stomp the living fuck out of her yet you're here crying about how she shouldn't fight back. Trust me you're a weakling and will never beat me in a fight :feelshaha:

faggot I'm not incel tear fag, it's just pathetic that you're scared of some bitch. I could stomp the living fuck out of her yet you're here crying about how she shouldn't fight back. Trust me you're a weakling and will never beat me in a fight :feelshaha:
go fuck yourself piece of shit. You know nothing about me and I would fuckin kill you motherfucker. You think no one here fuckin trains in the gym or do martial arts, that we all rot? You are fuckin delusional.

Dude, you are overestimating strength of some stupid white foid (no, I am not tilted because I am white myself). There are massive black dudes too. Yeah blacks as a collective are worse in terms of power than whites since whites rule over them
what the fuck even is this conversation

did you not remember that video of a foid trying and failing to take down a 14-year-old black kid who she falsely accused of stealing her phone

View: https://twitter.com/NYPDChiefOfDept/status/1344488133363081222

i wish she tried that on a 6'5 tyrone. he'd bash her brains in.

How do you upload videos? I have quite a spicy repository.
elab

He looks like cuck tails

Thats how all the „gym is cope“ losers are