Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NICEMAXX] I will donate my money to THE MOST NEEDY HERE if i win the avi battle

stuttercel

stuttercel

FREE NAUSEA
★★★★
Guys,

@BummerDrummer uses unconventional methods to try to win the Battle. H ejust tags every user online and gambles that they vote for him for the noticiation. He said he will donate the prize money to all his voters. I see 2 problems here:

1.) The Prize is 47$. That means that it will be split among ALL voters that have EVER voted for him. This means that his voters will get maybe less than 50ct. Not even considering the fact how he will distribute it. But lets be optimistic.

2.) Maybe there is someone here that really really needs those ~50$. It would be a pity to just give everybody ~10-20ct. if someone can greatly benefit from the prize.

Instead!

I will give the money to 1(!) Person and YOU(!) will decide who deserves it.

Thats correct. If i win the Battle, every user that thinks is in need can write me a PM

There will be a Poll where everyone can decide who deserves the Money the most anonymously

Thanks for listening,

Link to the Battle : https://incels.is/threads/avi-battle-semi-finals-2nd-match.202917/
-stuttercel

No. I will split my voucher money into 10 10 10 5 and 2. I will host a lottery. I could also split it more so into incriments of 5$, which I might do.

Point being, If you vote me I will put you on a list, and you have a very very high chance to win 5$ atleast. People will want to vote for the 50$ sure, but you will not get such a thing. It is too unlikely. Would you play the 700 billionare 1 in a million chance lottery, or the 100 million 1 in 10 chance lottery?

Last edited:
I need it ngl

How nice of you, stut.

No. I will split my voucher money into 10 10 10 5 and 2. I will host a lottery. I could also split it more so into incriments of 5$, which I might do.

Point being, If you vote me I will put you on a list, and you have a very very high chance to win 5$ atleast. People will want to vote for the 50$ sure, but you will not get such a thing. It is too unlikely. Would you play the 700 billionare 1 in a million chance lottery, or the 100 million 1 in 10 chance lottery?
If you need it you can make it clear and people can decide whether they want them to have it.

My prinicple is NOT BASED ON LUCK. Its based on Real World Issues a individual might struggle with

I need it ngl
nobody will want to give you it. You are too irrelevant considering your post number and join date and time on (I'm sorry, its the brutal blackpilled truth). That is why I want to seperate it, so that alot of different people can have smaller incriments.

All these beggars jfl. Who even cares I have no job and even if one of you were to want to give me the 47 bux for whatever reason I wouldnt want or accept it at all. I wont be voting for either of you because both your avis are shit imo. Both begging for votes and its not even about the best avi now its about who is offering the winnings to the other cels in the best way.

you are beautiful on the inside stut

nobody will want to give you it. You are too irrelevant considering your post number and join date and time on
You dont understand do you ? Look guys, this is how he deals with people.
The procedure is this:

1.) Everyone can PM me

2.) I will put out a poll with the stories ANONYMOUSLY

3.) Users vote for the story, not the person(!)

4.) Story with the most votes wins.

You dont understand do you ? Look guys, this is how he deals with people.
The procedure is this:

1.) Everyone can PM me

2.) I will put out a poll with the stories ANONYMOUSLY

3.) Users vote for the story, not the person(!)

4.) Story with the most votes wins.
it doesn't matter if its anonymous people will still know who it is

"I live in a 3rd world african country"-diocel and etc etc

nobody will want to give you it. You are too irrelevant considering your post number and join date and time on (I'm sorry, its the brutal blackpilled truth). That is why I want to seperate it, so that alot of different people can have smaller incriments.
So only known users deserve it? not the ones who actually need it?

Guys,

@BummerDrummer uses unconventional methods to try to win the Battle. H ejust tags every user online and gambles that they vote for him for the noticiation. He said he will donate the prize money to all his voters. I see 2 problems here:

1.) The Prize is 47$. That means that it will be split among ALL voters that have EVER voted for him. This means that his voters will get maybe less than 50ct. Not even considering the fact how he will distribute it. But lets be optimistic.

2.) Maybe there is someone here that really really needs those ~50$. It would be a pity to just give everybody ~10-20ct. if someone can greatly benefit from the prize.

Instead!

I will give the money to 1(!) Person and YOU(!) will decide who deserves it.

Thats correct. If i win the Battle, every user that thinks is in need can write me a PM

There will be a Poll where everyone can decide who deserves the Money the most anonymously

Thanks for listening,

Link to the Battle : https://incels.is/threads/avi-battle-semi-finals-2nd-match.202917/
-stuttercel
Why give money to anyone here give to a good organziation thats helps ppl.
No user here deserves money they got internet boyo

it doesn't matter if its anonymous people will still know who it is

"I live in a 3rd world african country"-diocel and etc etc
Its the most fair way
Thought about that. But giving it to some random charity will be considered "cucked" in this forum

So only known users deserve it? not the ones who actually need it?
yeah because these stories are people said known users have told before, so people will recognize it even if under an anonymous lense.

I know 5 or 10$ isn't alot but its better than nothing

Give 10 cent to everyone

Plz I’m about to be homeless and make minimum wage and have no friends. And I get screamed at by psychopathic rednecks at my job for no reason

christcuck faggot

And my teeth are fucked up

Sorry, i already voted for bummerdrummer

Plz I’m about to be homeless and make minimum wage and have no friends. And I get screamed at by psychopathic rednecks at my job for no reason
Even if i dont win i hope i can make you feel better. Im sadly a poorcel myself

Buts his avi is masterpiece

its $37 for first place and $10 for second place i believe

That’s nice

Thats really nice

avi battle
more like psychological warfare

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4