Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will not go to jail for assault because my father will pay for the procedure (with money)

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I already said, i will not pay for that shit and therefore, i knew i would have to serve some jail time for it.
But my father now paid it.
He also gave me his lawyer, who is a good one, since my father is a successful businessman, since the procedure will continue.

The letter from the police. It’s in German, i don’t have time to translate it all, so it’s only for the Germans here.

Bild.jpeg

Last edited:
what'd you do

I will not go to jail for assault because my father will pay for the procedure​

beta cuck trait
trucels get away with everything because they leave no traces (in video game)

Sexual assault
No, i was harassed and defended myself by punching the victim and he charged me for it.
He was with friends and i was alone, they grabbed me and called the cops on me and i couldn’t really do anything to get away with it.

No, i was harassed and defended myself by punching the victim and he charged me for it.
He was with friends and i was alone, they grabbed me and called the cops on me and i couldn’t really do anything to get away with it.
unlucky man normies are worst they roam in heard like the sheep they are

I already said, i will not pay for that shit and therefore, i knew i would have to serve some jail time for it.
But my father now paid it.
He also gave me his lawyer, who is a good one, since my father is a successful businessman, since the procedure will continue.

The letter from the police. It’s in German, i don’t have time to translate it all, so it’s only for the Germans here.

View attachment 660521
Ok, and why did anyone on this forum need to know about what's going on in your life?

A lot of you guys seem like you're just desperate for friends, and you don't realize you can't replace that hole in your life with random fuckers on the internet.

Also if you missed some detail you were supposed to block in that letter that you didn't think of or notice, this could fuck your life up very easily.

I don't know why so many of you are so desperate for attention that you'd put yourself and your family at risk, this is just sad.

Last edited:
Low t should have punched the cops

Ok, and why did anyone on this forum need to know about what's going on in your life?

A lot of you guys seem like you're just desperate for friends, and you don't realize you can't replace that hole in your life with random fuckers on the internet.

Also if you missed some detail you were supposed to block in that letter that you didn't think of or notice, this could fuck your life of very easily.

I don't know why so many of you are so desperate for attention that you'd put yourself and your family at risk, this is just sad.
Dude, don’t get on my nerves. I can talk about myself as much I want. If you don’t want to know, don’t click on my thread, which is exactly what you did.

Also about what should i Post then? Should i post everyday about how sad I am for being an incel or what the fuck you expect?

Also about what should i Post then? Should i post everyday about how sad I am for being an incel or what the fuck you expect?
Don't post at all then if the only thing you can think to post about is personal life stories. Go out and actually do something in real life, how about that.

80% - 3 day ban Insulting, fighting and trolling on sacred ID
I agree with previous poster none here gives a shit about you and your trash life retard, you are legit the most annoying user on this forum obvious fakecel troll larper

Based father for helping you. Mine wouldn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back