Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Next month, Mexico City will run out of water and I can't wait for these people to suffer

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
"Officials have projected June 26 as an estimated Day Zero, when the Cutzamala system could drop to the 20 percent base line where it would no longer be tapped to provide water to Mexico City" - New York Times Article

I can't wait for June 26, they will be slowly dying from water scarcity, lmfao. Fuck them all, they were showing off their love and intimacy when I visited the city during my vacation. I was like a starving homeless person watching rich people enjoy a big banquet, And I was not allowed to join them. That city was littered with couples and seeing them enjoy happy lives was offensive to me. It was a slap in the face. It was an INSULT! The City of love and romance will turn into a hellhole.

Last edited:
A nice drought will eliminate more scum than a cartel ever could. :panties:

They will run to US.

They will hop over the border and then cuck you right infront of your house and you will have to pay for it, the condoms, the kids and their home
insect love GIF

A nice drought will eliminate more scum than a cartel ever could. :panties:
Sexhavers and romantic couples will perish in that city if the drought is severe enough to cause day zero

Sexhavers and romantic couples will perish in that city if the drought is severe enough to cause day zero
This is gonna make Ukraine's foid exodus look tame.

All water will have to be considered polluted and subject to treatment to avoid disease pathogens. Treatments include boiling and filtration.

Further, feces and urine disposal will be problematic. Filth borne diseases, such as dysentery, typhoid, paratyphoid, cholera, and plague could become prevalent. Disposal methods include burial and burning the organic waste.

I hope this provides some useful guidance to any NoTapWaterCels. Remember to BoilWaterMaxx and BuryFecesMaxx.

Last edited:
Oh great more invaders oops I mean immigrants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back