Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [News] [Its Over] Fatcels you're vindicated... Fatness down to genetics...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
>telegraph
Did they find a gene that generates calories out of thin air?

my grandfather looked like a fucking dwarf and my father looks like a bouncer
so yeah, big forever

Genetic determinism came to save the day from responsibility, again. This is almost as liberating as finding out I have autism.

Just do 30 minutes of exercise everyday and don’t eat like a fucking hippo and you will be fine. Saying you’re fat because of genes is a bullshit excuse 99% of the time tbh.

I'm big boned bro. probably made up shit to make fat asses feel better and to promote obesity acceptance. author is probably a jew.

Just do 30 minutes of exercise everyday and don’t eat like a fucking hippo and you will be fine. Saying you’re fat because of genes is a bullshit excuse 99% of the time tbh.
:feelstastyman:
Genetic determinism came to save the day from responsibility, again. This is almost as liberating as finding out I have autism.
:feelsautistic:

I lost a lot of weight through hard fucking work, but I needed surgery to stop looking like a chubby fatass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back