Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News News and blog articles about incels are now popping out weekly

wE'Re getting famous boyos

Why do they all focus on Elliot Rodger?

Fuck that retard.

Fuck that retard.

Because hes the best looking one and made the synonym "go ER"
Still not gl but they can blame everything on personality and behaviour and mental problems.

Fuck that retard.

"Look! This involuntary celibate did this, lets all lump incels to the same category and make the reader think that they all have a collective conciousness."

Also that article about feminism was so cringy it hurts to read itc psychically.

Because hes the best looking one and made the synonym "go ER"
Still not gl but they can blame everything on personality and behaviour and mental problems.

>best looking

Just fucking lol, he looks like a gay fish. Everyone on lookism who ever posted mogs him and a few here mog him to the shadow realm as well

He was a complete mentalcel though

"Look! This involuntary celibate did this, lets all lump incels to the same category and make the reader think that they all have a collective conciousness."

Also that article about feminism was so cringy it hurts to read itc psychically.

He was a stupid retard, he never even APPROACHED a single girl in his life and then killed a few people who were probably incel themselves just fucking lol at him

This is the start of the Beta Uprising.

>best looking

Just fucking lol, he looks like a gay fish. Everyone on lookism who ever posted mogs him and a few here mog him to the shadow realm as well

He was a stupid retard, he never even APPROACHED a single girl in his life and then killed a few people who were probably incel themselves just fucking lol at him

He was the best looking, richest Shooter thats what I mean. Theres another shooter from germany who doesnt look that bad. Not sure if he mogs him. Elliot rodger is by far the most known schools shooter after dylan and eric

He was the best looking, richest Shooter thats what I mean. Theres another shooter from germany who doesnt look that bad. Not sure if he mogs him. Elliot rodger is by far the most known schools shooter after dylan and eric

Ah, that's true when compared to the likes of Cho and the rest.

Either way, these retarded normies need to stop blowing him out of proportion all the time. Dude was the definition of a volcel and had severe mental problems.

>best looking

If you have to approach its over.

If you have to approach its over.

That's a lazy and ridiculous cope. Do you seriously think girls will approach even if you are 6.5-7/10? They will make it easy for you and probably give IOI's but under no circumstances would they ever probably approach you.

They paint Incels as the devil but refuse to mention females' hypergamy and sluttiness. Surprising.

I'm not going to read articles talking about relationships written by normscum.

That's a lazy and ridiculous cope. Do you seriously think girls will approach even if you are 6.5-7/10? They will make it easy for you and probably give IOI's but under no circumstances would they ever probably approach you.

Im around 5,5/10 and most of the girls I got approached me themselves. I refuse to ever approach any girl to avoid the obvious humilliating rejection. Only approach if you are genuinely universally good looking, chad level. If not, only go for really obvious girls or the ones who directly approach.

"I consider my wife to be the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world"

Lmao to have this cucked of an opinion is unimaginable.

Im around 5,5/10 and most of the girls I got approached me themselves. I refuse to ever approach any girl to avoid the obvious humilliating rejection. Only approach if you are genuinely universally good looking, chad level. If not, only go for really obvious girls or the ones who directly approach.

You're super volcel wtf.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Zyros trying to make me go ER

Last edited:
"I consider my wife to be the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world"

Lmao to have this cucked of an opinion is unimaginable.
I wonder if normies choose to ignore their wives' promiscuous past or just don't believe it happened.

TRUTHPILL FOR NORMANS: Your wife was a whore in college and got dicked down by every member of the football team before she settled with you.

I wonder if normies choose to ignore their wives' promiscuous past or just don't believe it happened.

TRUTHPILL FOR NORMANS: Your wife was a whore in college and got dicked down by every member of the football team before she settled with you.

"She was just sexually exploring herself bro we all were lmao"

aint changing shit so who cares tbh.

i wish these people would represent us more accurately