Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New video: girls choose obese slobs over me because im short

goddamn cunt should have just ræpee her ! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree: Foids enjoy græpe anyway

I feel sorry for you brocel.unfortunaly that brown hair hazel eyes foid was a stupid bitch for bullying as treacle like you and choosing a fats normrie
If that obese guy was my height he'd have 50,000 post on here. Life is so cruel sometimes.

If that obese guy was my height he'd have 50,000 post on here. Life is so cruel sometimes.
yes bro it never began for us.
I also used to be like you when I see all foids with this type of guys and I never being the lucky one ti walk like that it makes me very angry and frustrated but reality is balckpilled.i cope with that my distracting my attention. to stuff like video games.balckpilled reality isn't going to change but void games are good temporary cope that can keep your sanity stable

yes bro it never began for us.
I also used to be like you when I see all foids with this type of guys and I never being the lucky one ti walk like that it makes me very angry and frustrated but reality is balckpilled.i cope with that my distracting my attention. to stuff like video games.balckpilled reality isn't going to change but void games are good temporary cope that can keep your sanity stable
linkthefiremaxxing

Been waiting for your next video brocel! Needa watch this tomorrow because I'm off a xan and melatonin barely awake rn lol

I will be watching :feelsokman:

1. Looks
2. Height
3. Body
4. Status
5. Money

100. pERsonality

1. Looks
2. Height
3. Body
4. Status
5. Money

100. pERsonality
My opinion for men:
1. Being well socialized
2. Height
3. Status
3. Looks
5. Money

Personality is too subjective to be ranked.

My opinion for men:
1. Being well socialized
2. Height
3. Status
3. Looks
5. Money

Personality is too subjective to be ranked.
1. I have no friends so 0/10
2. 6'0 so like 6/10
3. Student and NEET 1/10
4. LTN 5/10
5. Poor... 1/10

Yeah what am I thinking, its over. Deep down in my inner being i still have hope but really i know its over, what a pointless existence.

1. I have no friends so 0/10
2. 6'0 so like 6/10
3. Student and NEET 1/10
4. LTN 5/10
5. Poor... 1/10

Yeah what am I thinking, its over. Deep down in my inner being i still have hope but really i know its over, what a pointless existence.
Dude just get a basic job, save for six months and go to asia and you will acquire a harem for your height.

The taller you are, the more you can get away with being uglier, fatter and a whole assortment of aesthetic flaws and failos. Goes without saying.