Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a response video to IT's retarded post about me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgFI1C_GXJM

I made a short video addressing the faggots at IT. I don't plan on making anymore videos about them after this. It was so easy to destroy their stupid arguments against me that the video didn't even need to be longer than 6 minutes.

It's unbelievable how much they hate sad, lonely, depressed ugly men.

Sometimes we say mean stuff, too. But to vent, and because women have hurt us greatly by denying us basic human experiences like hand holding, hugs, kisses, sex.

But they have no good reason to fucking hate us like this. They're foids living life on easy mode, they could do anything, yet they choose to laugh at easy target subhuman men :feelsseriously:

Sometimes we say mean stuff, too. But to vent, and because women have hurt us greatly by denying us basic human experiences like hand holding, hugs, kisses, sex.

But they have no good reason to fucking hate us like this. They're foids living life on easy mode, they could do anything, yet they choose to laugh at easy target subhuman men :feelsseriously:
well said.

Normies are idiots. They should feel bad for us, not hate us and blaming us. Normies are our enemies anyway

Perhaps worse, I am 5'7 and the average girl here is 5'9 so they all despise me
That sucks, those are tall foids. I hate the normies more then the foids. I notice how hateful British girls are. The UK is such a toxic country. Normies either don't care about us or hate us that's why normies are our enemies.

That sucks, those are tall foids. I hate the normies more then the foids. I notice how hateful British girls are. The UK is such a toxic country. Normies either don't care about us or hate us that's why normies are our enemies.
Sad that I hate my own country. I'd love for it to return to its full glory. Thanks Churchill!

Perhaps worse, I am 5'7 and the average girl here is 5'9 so they all despise me
In the US though, they're narcissistic, picky, and only want rich tall male model tier Chads. Plus, they cheat a lot

Last edited:
Sad that I hate my own country. I'd love for it to return to its full glory. Thanks Churchill!
I bet the renaissance and Medieval days. Those days might've sucked. But at least back then British women had better values then the modern ones

shits accurate as hell. its such bullshit that IT can immediately assume shit when they don't even know us irl. like wtf is wrong with wearing a tuxedo? thats not even a valid argument. keep wearing tuxedos, keep pissing them off. great video.

shits accurate as hell. its such bullshit that IT can immediately assume shit when they don't even know us irl. like wtf is wrong with wearing a tuxedo? thats not even a valid argument. keep wearing tuxedos, keep pissing them off. great video.
thanks brocel.

Make a video about the pedos on their sub and get someone to bot the views so more and more people watch it.

I don't bother giving them even a second of my day.

Make a video about the pedos on their sub and get someone to bot the views so more and more people watch it.
if the video gains too much traction the channel will most likely be taken down. youtube is a hive mind and only wants there mindset on the platform.

if the video gains too much traction the channel will most likely be taken down. youtube is a hive mind and only wants there mindset on the platform.
Cucktears will try to report it anyways

They all say Omd incels so weird and disgusting , even tho (most of us) we dont act like this irl

Btw u have a nice voice

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgFI1C_GXJM

I made a short video addressing the faggots at IT. I don't plan on making anymore videos about them after this. It was so easy to destroy their stupid arguments against me that the video didn't even need to be longer than 6 minutes.

You’re spending your free time replying to dumbass bluepill bisexual reddit troonies who will never understand you because they don’t want to. Something in their brains just make them purposefully misunderstand people so don’t bother. Waste of time.

Spend it on copes that actually make you happy and holy shit you voicemog me I literally sound like a caveman