Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I recorded a commentary video about autism

Based Minecraft alpha

Minecraft Sigma

audio panned all on the left award

I am not quite sure how to avoid that. I recorded the audio using my phone, maybe that was it?
just put the mp3 file in a DAW and pan it until it sounds centre

Thank you. I will do this if I make another video.
you just drag the file in an audio track and turn one knob until it sounds right

I would say turn down the game audio a bit. The sheep are raping my ears lmaoo. Other than that good rant video and I like ur accent too.

I would say turn down the game audio a bit. The sheep are raping my ears lmaoo. Other than that good rant video and I like ur accent too.
Thank you friend. I did notice there are a lot more cows on old Minecraft. The Volume was on 15% but it seems the animals are loud, but the blocks quiet. I will turn it down to 8%

i didnt know i got autism until a friend of mine told me at first i got mad at him but now i see all this time he was right, god bless

i didnt know i got autism until a friend of mine told me at first i got mad at him but now i see all this time he was right, god bless
I was in denial for over 5 years

Autistic ✓
Minecraft(er) ✓
image.png

Why do you think he was right?

Why do you think he was right?
when i dropped out college they stopped laughing at my jokes and they think im gay but im just scared of foids, and i think i loose them as friends now, i havent talked a lot in the group chat because i think i dont deserve to be with them anymore