Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based new rules (not gay, straight og nigga no cap fr fr)

Khanivore

Khanivore

Have a good day, matie)
-
1. No hatred towards jews and faggots and trannies etc. No hatred towards streetshitters(indians), or any other race etc.

If you really want this forum to be logical; fine you can choose to not allow faggots and women, but hating faggots and jews and curries and the general white supremacy I'm faced with every now and again is just frustrating. This is without a doubt one of the biggest downfalls of this forum. The overall racism has to be stopped, people need to realize the only reason Indians shit on the streets is not because of degeneracy but because we're a poor country that was colonized by the British.

We label things we're not familiar with and repulsed by degeneracy, this shouldn't go on. There has to be a good reason: If you don't have toilets you have to shit on the streets.

Also I know the general racism is based on looks and how indians looks and this has been going around incel circles for a long time and this needs to be stopped; we can't just glorify the rules of western society while not being part of it. There needs to be more unity.

2. Ban liars

People like @
Sexless incel
@Sexless incel have been making post after post lying about incidents in his life for comedy; this shouldn't be allowed. He's a pathological liar and should be an example of what keeping pathological liars in a site can do to the site. Obviously he's rude when confronted in his threads and told me to fuck off ima interested will anyone recognise that it is a HateCurry copypasta because I was being an attention whore fishing for attention in his threads; and we can debate that but the point is nothing he says is true and everyone knows this, so it's come to a point where people rather view him as funny and not judge him for credibility and honesty.

Comical personas should be banned because in a comedic theatre you're expected to laugh or you're outcasted as someone who doesn't comply to the rules. Comedians aren't judged for honesty because they embody the persona of a comedian; exactly what this guy does to avoid criticism.

3. Let in young guys

This "no young guys" rule is extremely stupid. When I've had discussions over this which have obviously not been very pleasant people kept saying young guys should study and all that stuff; while not applying minimum self awareness to themselves.

If you're past your prime, why aren't you looking for more jobs, why aren't you looking for more businesses and then why aren't you pimping?

I admit young guys have a purpose outside this forum to put in the effort but when you're past your prime, is your purpose to just rot on this forum?

If you're truly involuntarily celibate you should work your way up to get rich; so this whole argument against young guys is nonsense.

Possible ascension is also something people have discussed and yes some people may grow taller etc. but it's easy to fake your age and if someone ascends, they don't need to ascend to make you butthurt, they can just lie on the internet and post it on inceltears, so this argument doesn't make sense either.

What's the worst that can happen? Someone would say, "I'm sorry bros I ascended ban me now" I can do that right now, anyone can. With time youngcels will go too if they ascend but they can also keep it a secret. A lot of the things people talk about against young people they feel the need to give advice with zero self awareness you have to realize this isn't youngcel specific, anyone can ascend or grow inches taller get surgery etc. when they do tell you about it just ban them. If people laugh at it; let them laugh, but they're still not welcome.

We can't possibly control what goes on outside this forum, if it makes you look like a loser then get butthurt over it. A guy just ascended and he's banned problem solved; some guy was like, "I can't bear to see them flex on our ass in our own forum" like literally anyone can do that, I believe people should still know about this halo and not leave people who have ascended unbanned, but you have to understand this isn't young people specific.

4. An option to delete your account

This one is me specific, I wanted to delete my account a while back but I could've only disabled it and the disabling took 14 days and I couldn't wait that long it was just too tempting to log in again. There should be an option to delete it right there and then without threads being deleted possibly.

5. No discord

This one has especially been bothering me. A couple of guys kept talking in voice chat and wanted me out the day I wanted to test my voice out in discord and they're not fakecels but I just don't feel comfortable that a group of guys can gather outside this forum and talk behind us regular non NT users back planning a sabotage on our threads. The day after the discord conflict when they kept being rude to me a guy goes on my thread and spams it with hateful messages.

It's just not fair people who have better lives than me (privacy, no family, money, being an adult, having good voice etc.) can have access to a secret base where they talk about sabotaging my threads and I can't even listen to their plans; this needs to stop, this just isn't comfortable for anyone. I don't want them to ambush me all of a sudden in my threads after they've finished shitchatting and forming connections on discord.

The best way to avoid any attack is avoid privacy like this is people talking openly. People can say the same about PMs but I don't think it's the same, to me someone who voicemogs is living a much better life and has numerous unspoken advantages.

People shouldn't just be allowed to blindside and ambush us and talk on discord while claiming their non NT and all this shit; yes you are NT on incel forums and you form connections with these people. Something about it just doesn't feel right there is an obvious voice halo and chads every other day say they don't have friends while having way too many friends to keep track of, they're obviously lying, so are the users who voicechat on discord.

Last edited:
I swear this is a copypasta

WE NEED TO RECRUIT YOUNG INCELS TO RADICALIZE THEM AND TEACH THEM HOW TO STING THE NORMIES LIKE SCORPIONS (IN VIDEO GAME)
it seems news of your demise have been unfounded :feelsLSD:welcome back brocel glad to see you got unbanned :feelsLightsaber:

@Khanivore this forum needs more comedic personas. This place is boring as fuck

Last edited:
@Khanivore this forum needs more comedic personal. This place is boring as fuck
and noone cant read this text for shit
i tell you this - you find evidence of copypasta, you will get a prize

I agree with the youngcel part. We are the only ones who can help them get teen love

I’m shitting rn, Chico

Ummmm it's from a ban appeal
I win the prize, right?

Obviously he's rude when confronted in his threads and told me to fuck off ima interested will anyone recognise that it is a HateCurry copypasta

Made by a shitskin streetshiter

Obviously he's rude when confronted in his threads and told me to fuck off ima interested will anyone recognise that it is a HateCurry copypasta
His banning was unjust. Hatecurry got banned because he didn't conform.

Ummmm it's from a ban appeal

I win the prize, right?
well a slighty worse burger for you, you actually did find out this "conspiracy", but you was second!

a0a5d50433344c8483d81e9dc882d785.jpg

1. No hatred towards jews and faggots and trannies etc. No hatred towards streetshitters(indians), or any other race etc.

If you really want this forum to be logical; fine you can choose to not allow faggots and women, but hating faggots and jews and curries and the general white supremacy I'm faced with every now and again is just frustrating. This is without a doubt one of the biggest downfalls of this forum. The overall racism has to be stopped, people need to realize the only reason Indians shit on the streets is not because of degeneracy but because we're a poor country that was colonized by the British.

We label things we're not familiar with and repulsed by degeneracy, this shouldn't go on. There has to be a good reason: If you don't have toilets you have to shit on the streets.

Also I know the general racism is based on looks and how indians looks and this has been going around incel circles for a long time and this needs to be stopped; we can't just glorify the rules of western society while not being part of it. There needs to be more unity.

2. Ban liars

People like @
Sexless incel
@Sexless incel have been making post after post lying about incidents in his life for comedy; this shouldn't be allowed. He's a pathological liar and should be an example of what keeping pathological liars in a site can do to the site. Obviously he's rude when confronted in his threads and told me to fuck off ima interested will anyone recognise that it is a HateCurry copypasta because I was being an attention whore fishing for attention in his threads; and we can debate that but the point is nothing he says is true and everyone knows this, so it's come to a point where people rather view him as funny and not judge him for credibility and honesty.

Comical personas should be banned because in a comedic theatre you're expected to laugh or you're outcasted as someone who doesn't comply to the rules. Comedians aren't judged for honesty because they embody the persona of a comedian; exactly what this guy does to avoid criticism.

3. Let in young guys

This "no young guys" rule is extremely stupid. When I've had discussions over this which have obviously not been very pleasant people kept saying young guys should study and all that stuff; while not applying minimum self awareness to themselves.

If you're past your prime, why aren't you looking for more jobs, why aren't you looking for more businesses and then why aren't you pimping?

I admit young guys have a purpose outside this forum to put in the effort but when you're past your prime, is your purpose to just rot on this forum?

If you're truly involuntarily celibate you should work your way up to get rich; so this whole argument against young guys is nonsense.

Possible ascension is also something people have discussed and yes some people may grow taller etc. but it's easy to fake your age and if someone ascends, they don't need to ascend to make you butthurt, they can just lie on the internet and post it on inceltears, so this argument doesn't make sense either.

What's the worst that can happen? Someone would say, "I'm sorry bros I ascended ban me now" I can do that right now, anyone can. With time youngcels will go too if they ascend but they can also keep it a secret. A lot of the things people talk about against young people they feel the need to give advice with zero self awareness you have to realize this isn't youngcel specific, anyone can ascend or grow inches taller get surgery etc. when they do tell you about it just ban them. If people laugh at it; let them laugh, but they're still not welcome.

We can't possibly control what goes on outside this forum, if it makes you look like a loser then get butthurt over it. A guy just ascended and he's banned problem solved; some guy was like, "I can't bear to see them flex on our ass in our own forum" like literally anyone can do that, I believe people should still know about this halo and not leave people who have ascended unbanned, but you have to understand this isn't young people specific.

4. An option to delete your account

This one is me specific, I wanted to delete my account a while back but I could've only disabled it and the disabling took 14 days and I couldn't wait that long it was just too tempting to log in again. There should be an option to delete it right there and then without threads being deleted possibly.

5. No discord

This one has especially been bothering me. A couple of guys kept talking in voice chat and wanted me out the day I wanted to test my voice out in discord and they're not fakecels but I just don't feel comfortable that a group of guys can gather outside this forum and talk behind us regular non NT users back planning a sabotage on our threads. The day after the discord conflict when they kept being rude to me a guy goes on my thread and spams it with hateful messages.

It's just not fair people who have better lives than me (privacy, no family, money, being an adult, having good voice etc.) can have access to a secret base where they talk about sabotaging my threads and I can't even listen to their plans; this needs to stop, this just isn't comfortable for anyone. I don't want them to ambush me all of a sudden in my threads after they've finished shitchatting and forming connections on discord.

The best way to avoid any attack is avoid privacy like this is people talking openly. People can say the same about PMs but I don't think it's the same, to me someone who voicemogs is living a much better life and has numerous unspoken advantages.

People shouldn't just be allowed to blindside and ambush us and talk on discord while claiming their non NT and all this shit; yes you are NT on incel forums and you form connections with these people. Something about it just doesn't feel right there is an obvious voice halo and chads every other day say they don't have friends while having way too many friends to keep track of, they're obviously lying, so are the users who voicechat on discord.
Oh my god i read this in ban discussion and wanted to reply so bad and just say

"Lmao why?"

@vidyacel thoughts

Baby can't say anything except kewl video

Poor little ghengis khan. The weird little faggot that no one wanted to play with, irl or online

Khani got got huh, all the people that were here when I joined are getting cut, blood.

over

Both @IceStorm and @Khanivore got banned.

Both @IceStorm and @Khanivore got banned.
brutal. @IceStorm was the only based aryan that wasn’t fucking annoying like @Adolf Hitler

it’s over

Proposes new rules of anti racism or hatred then calls Indians "street-shitters". This guy is a gas ! :feelsugh: