Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Middle Ages: rising inequality, lower mobility, contempt for the poor and widespread celibacy - we're returning.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Filed under: disregard modernity, retvrn to tradition JFL.

"Celibacy was common in medieval Europe, where between 15-25% of men and women would have joined holy orders. In the early modern period, with rising incomes and Protestantism, celibacy rates plunged but they have now returned to the medieval level."

there is a big difference between voluntary celibacy and involuntary celibacy.

Don’t forget the spread of the new Black Plague ie gook-19

" The middle-class age meant the triumph of bourgeoise values and the decline of the middle class has led to their downfall, widely despised and mocked by believers in the higher-status bohemian attitudes. Now the age of the average man is over, and the age of the global aristocrat has arrived. "

There's no way they're going to get away with this.

seems like a marxist source

" The middle-class age meant the triumph of bourgeoise values and the decline of the middle class has led to their downfall, widely despised and mocked by believers in the higher-status bohemian attitudes. Now the age of the average man is over, and the age of the global aristocrat has arrived. "

There's no way they're going to get away with this.
They're really think we're retarded, did you see how hard they tried to push the great reset?

They're really think we're retarded, did you see how hard they tried to push the great reset?

I think people know what's going on, even if only instinctively.

Many are happy about it because they think we're heading towards a communist utopia, so they go along with it all and pretend they don't see the non-sense and the lies. They probably think "the ends justify the means" or something like that.

Last edited:
excpet now is 0% women 50% men

The worst part is normalfags will let it happen
Not only will they let it happen, they will shame and attack anyone who stands against it. They will betray their friends, family members and their neighbors out of fear of muh chink flu. Pic below, we've gotten from them denying that all of this could ever happen to them wanting it to happen in just a couple of months

denying that all of this could ever happen to them wanting it to happen in just a couple of months
God I hate them so much just because of just these 2 traits.
The refusal to draw a line and their ability to just go with the flow.

God I hate them so much just because of just these 2 traits.
The refusal to draw a line and their ability to just go with the flow.
I remember being a kid and liking capeshit, everyone mocked me for it, they said it was for losers. Never met a single kid into those. Eventually lost interest. Now everyone is into capeshit because of jewlywood :feelsseriously: selective memory kicks in again, those same people who bullied and shamed me for it now cant talk about any other movie but capeshit
Which is why i will never watch those

I believe that we are on the precipice of a societal collapse that will result in a new dark age. Luckily I'll be dead by then

one side advocate serfdom, importing illegal , illiterate , immigrant workers
the other side embrace patriotism ( idea espoused bi Confucius , famed Ching Chong Philoopher)

both practices are crucial to medieval Feudal Lords

2 sides of the same coin , lolz

Trump could've prevented this, but :soy: killed him.

It was bound to happen. The disruption of the industrial revolution is now dying down and New World Order is in place with a new set of hierarchies, replacing the aristrocratic ones that existed before.

one side advocate serfdom, importing illegal , illiterate , immigrant workers
the other side embrace patriotism ( idea espoused bi Confucius , famed Ching Chong Philoopher)

both practices are crucial to medieval Feudal Lords

2 sides of the same coin , lolz

Not only will they let it happen, they will shame and attack anyone who stands against it. They will betray their friends, family members and their neighbors out of fear of muh chink flu. Pic below, we've gotten from them denying that all of this could ever happen to them wanting it to happen in just a couple of months

View attachment 376289

That is a great meme lol.

And for the article it is a brilliant article this comparison to add in celibacy.

seems like a marxist source
tbhngl
There's a difference between merely pointing out class differences and provoking conflict and tension by gleefully pointing out these class differences and seemingly goading people into reacting.
Marxists often do the latter.

It was bound to happen. The disruption of the industrial revolution is now dying down and New World Order is in place with a new set of hierarchies, replacing the aristrocratic ones that existed before.

View attachment 376328
Wow so scary! Le covidrino!!!! :soy:
We destroyed the world's economy and gave away our rights for this jfl. I've heard that in total the number of deaths this year isn't even different from normal years. You wouldn't be able to tell when the world ending pandemic is taking place

We destroyed the world's economy and gave away our rights for this jfl. I've heard that in total the number of deaths this year isn't even different from normal years. You wouldn't be able to tell when the world ending pandemic is taking place
What's worse is that death rate is probably inflated as fuck too since they try to claim every person that died with corona die of it whenever they can. Wouldn't surprise me if the actual death rate was like 0.0001%.
I liked your old avi tbh ngl
I might change back to it

What's worse is that death rate is probably inflated as fuck too since they try to claim every person that died with corona die of it whenever they can. Wouldn't surprise me if the actual death rate was like 0.0001%.

I might change back to it
Yeah many countries openly admitted that they counted deaths like that. You can die from a car crash with corona and they'll count it as chink flue death smh